Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Sorry, but claiming that the game doesn't even have 50% of the original game's content doesn't seem fair to me. The current game has almost as much content as the original game (well, kinda of).

It may seem like the game doesn't have that much content, but I believe that's because Waifston added new characters instead of focusing resources on the original characters.

The only thing the new game isn't even close to the original is in regards to the content of Catalina and Kate, who were barely introduced to the game. So we can say that at least 70%-80%
You probably don't know version 4.2 that you can write this

Reactions: Cryptist

laotan123

May 28, 2018
In fact, the content of the game is not little now.The difference between this game and other games is that the main idea of this game is adult dating simulation interaction. And Mr waifston did not give up his job. He's only been bothered by some real-life trivia recently. Mr. waifston put too much energy and emotion into the game. He will not give up casually.

He has to take care of his family life while taking care of our feelings. In fact, he is very tired. We should give him more tolerance and understanding. His persistence to the present without giving up is enough to prove that he can make this game better and better.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
I like the new version very much, The degree of visual enjoyment has been greatly improved,Recently, my body feels like it has been hollowed out, because I have been enjoying this game every day, and there are fewer toilet paper in my home....
This game attracts me very much and makes me want to burn. I feel sick every day without playing this game....
Oh, lord, save this poor boy, he was seduced every day by Elena's lustful eyes....
I love her sexy body, sexy eyes and sexy expression....

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Same here there is actually a lot of content left before the game catches up with the original version....
Compared with the previous version, the new version lacks Kate's content, and other characters are not much different.
Now the situation is that the appointment content is larger than the daily content.
The focus of the creator may be to express that dating is the main content, and then add the daily content of the character.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
I really need a discord to diss the details there. It is hard to manage own discord server?
Nope, it's not that hard. In the beginning you can do it yourself, you can also add a bot (I advise Juniper), as you expand the audience - appoint moderators.
You can always see how other creators channels are set up and do something similar (or I can help you with that :D ).

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes