laotan123

May 28, 2018
Can I come up with some good ideas?

The content of going to college seems out of date.
The MSI global finals of the League of Legend has just ended. Can you stop MC from going to college? With the League of Legend as the background, let MC set up a women's team, so that you won't waste your characters, and this is very selling. As far as I know, there seems to be no game with this content. You can become the first person. I can provide relevant materials, and I paid for the desktop version of the League of Legend.

This can enrich a lot of game content, and the script design is also simple. The ultimate goal is to make the MC team a global champion. During this period, there are many stories to join. How exciting.

Of course, these can also be when MC is in college, assemble a team on the university campus, and then participate in the competition.

I want to talk about College.

The university has many kinds of community activities, These club activities can add a lot of interesting content to the game, but it requires the participation of creators and players, because I have never been to college, so I am not very clear about it, and the club activities of each university in each country may be different. But I think can you add an activity that everyone thinks is interesting? Such as dance competition, underwear competition and swimsuit competition? If you can, it must be very interesting. If you can add condoms, it would be even better, because it is so sensual, from a certain visual aspect.

Script design:1, Fight for her,Fight for authority. 2, Champion Road,Never give up.

Have you considered adding fighting ability to MC? Because in the University, sometimes it is the most direct and effective to solve problems with fists. The motivation can be for their own reputation, for girls or other things.

Let MC be severely beaten, let him find a fighting master, let him learn fighting, and then come back for revenge....

Fighting mentors: Invincible champion - "little Eagle" Habib,The professional record of comprehensive combat is 29-0,On the ufc229 in october2018, Habib the "little Eagle" defeated Connor McGregor, the most famous player of UFC, in the fourth round by naked wringing.

Last edited:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Maybe used wechat? You can use it to build an exchange group.
Simple, fast and convenient, you can use your mobile phone to talk about the game content anytime, anywhere.
imho discord is more suitable for game development and communication with subscribers.
1) There is integration with Patreon,SubscribeStar and Boosty
2) It's possible to assign roles
3) Flexible API for bot configuration and interactivity
4) Ability to create different channels within one group
5) There is a mobile app, web app and desktop app
WeeChat is still more of a normal messenger.

Last edited:
Reactions: laotan123

laotan123

May 28, 2018
imho discord is more suitable for game development and communication with subscribers.
1) There is integration with Patreon,SubscribeStar and Boosty
2) It's possible to assign roles
3) Flexible API for bot configuration and interactivity
4) Ability to create different channels within one group
5) There is a mobile app, web app and desktop app
WeeChat is still more of a normal messenger.
Well, it's really suitable for game communication.
I haven't used this, but after reading your introduction, I am very interested.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Just now I talked about a lot of prospects for new content.
I think it's time to talk about the remaining issues.

1,Ghosts of the past.
This route was very vague from the beginning. It was drawn from the church route. Is there really a ghost in this world?

2, Principal's task.
This route has not been completely completed. MC's $1000 is gone.
Without seeing the president, there is no content in the presidential line.

3,Story line interaction of main characters.
All kinds of sexual content, especially in the dark at night.

4,Computer website content, adult channel.
Jigsaw puzzles seem to have become furnishings, and the reward money is too small. Whether there can be more types of jigsaw puzzles, it is always easy to get tired with one picture.

5,Mentors Bonito. classmate Margarita.
When will this old man show up? Will there be a story about him and the red haired fox?
What will happen between Margarita and her boyfriend? It seems that they are about to break up....

6,Sophia's sister.
The story of her sister had just begun, and then it was over.

7,Lifeguard girl, Royal White.
The story of these two woman......

8, At last, Finally, Daniel.
Will Daniel come out later? Can he have the content of counter attack?
What is the life of Daniel and Elena after their marriage? We just heard one side of Elena's words. Is Daniel really bad?
Daniel didn't really die, and he and Elena didn't divorce. Now that he is back, MC got rid of him with just a few words. This is still quite unreasonable and seems illogical. Although this is a game, this is also the hate of seizing his wife. Will Daniel take revenge? Personally, I sympathize with Daniel.

I'll tidy it up here for the time being, ha ha.

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
What is having sex means? I swear i inserted a penis in a vagina like 10 times. IMG_20220531_080907.jpg
Then it still 0. So i don't know what that means

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The locked virgin states. Even sex can't change it.

That would suck for a female. Every time would be her first. What I think an artist on pixiv did a few short comics with a rape prone girl like that.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The locked virgin states. Even sex can't change it.

That would suck for a female. Every time would be her first. What I think an artist on pixiv did a few short comics with a rape prone girl like that.
Same reason as the phone.

The tracking doesn't work properly yet.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
This is the sex audio I added for the sex scene. Please enjoy it. :giggle::p:love:
After enjoying it, tell me, what's your feeling below? :sneaky::D;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Maybe used wechat? You can use it to build an exchange group.
Simple, fast and convenient, you can use your mobile phone to talk about the game content anytime, anywhere.
wechat is piece of shit...will get banned by communist government

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just now I talked about a lot of prospects for new content.
I think it's time to talk about the remaining issues.

1,Ghosts of the past.
This route was very vague from the beginning. It was drawn from the church route. Is there really a ghost in this world?

2, Principal's task.
This route has not been completely completed. MC's $1000 is gone.
Without seeing the president, there is no content in the presidential line.

3,Story line interaction of main characters.
All kinds of sexual content, especially in the dark at night.

4,Computer website content, adult channel.
Jigsaw puzzles seem to have become furnishings, and the reward money is too small. Whether there can be more types of jigsaw puzzles, it is always easy to get tired with one picture.

5,Mentors Bonito. classmate Margarita.
When will this old man show up? Will there be a story about him and the red haired fox?
What will happen between Margarita and her boyfriend? It seems that they are about to break up....

6,Sophia's sister.
The story of her sister had just begun, and then it was over.

7,Lifeguard girl, Royal White.
The story of these two woman......

8, At last, Finally, Daniel.
Will Daniel come out later? Can he have the content of counter attack?
What is the life of Daniel and Elena after their marriage? We just heard one side of Elena's words. Is Daniel really bad?
Daniel didn't really die, and he and Elena didn't divorce. Now that he is back, MC got rid of him with just a few words. This is still quite unreasonable and seems illogical. Although this is a game, this is also the hate of seizing his wife. Will Daniel take revenge? Personally, I sympathize with Daniel.

I'll tidy it up here for the time being, ha ha.
Why do you sympathize with the guy?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can I come up with some good ideas?

The content of going to college seems out of date.
The MSI global finals of the League of Legend has just ended. Can you stop MC from going to college? With the League of Legend as the background, let MC set up a women's team, so that you won't waste your characters, and this is very selling. As far as I know, there seems to be no game with this content. You can become the first person. I can provide relevant materials, and I paid for the desktop version of the League of Legend.

This can enrich a lot of game content, and the script design is also simple. The ultimate goal is to make the MC team a global champion. During this period, there are many stories to join. How exciting.

Of course, these can also be when MC is in college, assemble a team on the university campus, and then participate in the competition.

I want to talk about College.

The university has many kinds of community activities, These club activities can add a lot of interesting content to the game, but it requires the participation of creators and players, because I have never been to college, so I am not very clear about it, and the club activities of each university in each country may be different. But I think can you add an activity that everyone thinks is interesting? Such as dance competition, underwear competition and swimsuit competition? If you can, it must be very interesting. If you can add condoms, it would be even better, because it is so sensual, from a certain visual aspect.

Script design:1, Fight for her,Fight for authority. 2, Champion Road,Never give up.

Have you considered adding fighting ability to MC? Because in the University, sometimes it is the most direct and effective to solve problems with fists. The motivation can be for their own reputation, for girls or other things.

Let MC be severely beaten, let him find a fighting master, let him learn fighting, and then come back for revenge....

Fighting mentors: Invincible champion - "little Eagle" Habib,The professional record of comprehensive combat is 29-0,On the ufc229 in october2018, Habib the "little Eagle" defeated Connor McGregor, the most famous player of UFC, in the fourth round by naked wringing.
College set up made up to make the player ladder up naturally in social hierarchy.
What I still search for, it is an outside threat. We need it to spice things up and make the game more interesing.
I once thought that big-scaled threat like in Fallout 4 would help, but it's not my thing.

• Sad
Reactions: Dementor_ene

laotan123

May 28, 2018
College set up made up to make the player ladder up naturally in social hierarchy.
What I still search for, it is an outside threat. We need it to spice things up and make the game more interesing.
I once thought that big-scaled threat like in Fallout 4 would help, but it's not my thing.
Now that a decision has been taken,oh, very well, then, if you insist. External challenges,well, this seems interesting.
You know, when a person is doing very well in a certain field, there will always be some people challenging and threatening him. I think this will be the moment for MC to prove itself, face the challenges and threats, and improve their social status.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
I quite agree with you now, as your says, what I still search for, it is an outside threat.
We need it to spice things up and make the game more interesing.
Do you have any inspiration for this challenge and threat?
Will you ask MC to set up an organization similar to the Brotherhood of Steel in the University?
Or, before MC entered the University, such an organization already existed.
Can MC take a part-time job after going to college? This can make MC's life better.
Moreover, it may also make MC encounter more things in the society, whether good or bad.
So that is what it is, I see what you think,haha, it is wonderful,I finally understand now.

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I quite agree with you now, as your says, what I still search for, it is an outside threat.
We need it to spice things up and make the game more interesing.
Do you have any inspiration for this challenge and threat?
Will you ask MC to set up an organization similar to the Brotherhood of Steel in the University?
Or, before MC entered the University, such an organization already existed.
Can MC take a part-time job after going to college? This can make MC's life better.
Moreover, it may also make MC encounter more things in the society, whether good or bad.
So that is what it is, I see what you think,haha, it is wonderful,I finally understand now.
A threat to make the stakes higher. To make you feel proud of every achievement you got in the game.
You know, in every story there is some kind of villain/threat. True, I have already a few villains, a leaders of groups. Like Veronica on the screenshot. But it's not enough, I need something more. I'll find the answer, don't worry.

Reactions: laotan123

laotan123

May 28, 2018
A threat to make the stakes higher. To make you feel proud of every achievement you got in the game.
You know, in every story there is some kind of villain/threat. True, I have already a few villains, a leaders of groups. Like Veronica on the screenshot. But it's not enough, I need something more. I'll find the answer, don't worry.
In fact, I have played various types of games, but it is difficult for me to find a game that can resonate and focus on me. However, the game you created is really special to me. I really like some of your ideas and designs in the game.

Well, if we were from the same country, it would be very convenient to pay for sponsorship or meet offline. Hahaha.

Maybe you don't like being praised by others, but please accept my sincere wishes.
You created this game, in the days when I lost my job and lost my love,
I found fun and confidence here.
Thank you,Mr Waifston,Your game healed my pain. :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I used to work as a PE teacher in a primary school, My girlfriend was there, I had a rival in love. His behavior bothered me every day. Well, he succeeded, he robbed my girlfriend. I fought with him, at school, I beat him with my fist, at last, I won, Haha. but I lost my job and my girlfriend left me. It's OK, so I can go back to my hometown, So I can see my family and friends every day.
This is my story, so, that's why I sympathize with Daniel. In fact, I don't regret it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waifston

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Okay... How about Fallout 3? :sneaky:

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes