saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
more new girls..rather have content with the ones already in the game xd especially since new girls don't look great considering your other characters
The original cast is god-tier. I'm the type that prefers quality over quantity, but not everyone thinks that way. I share the same feeling as you, friend.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Unlimited Pleasure [v0.7.7 Public] + MetalChicken's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: , ,

Download Apk+Data: , ,

Apk+Data Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
The Character "Mother Rosalinda" is defined with rs and there is an event that sets a variable rs. An object cant be a character and a variable so its clashing,

Code:
system_misc/rpy line 39

define rs = Character ("Mother Rosalinda", size=80, color="#ffffff", font="images/fonts/font_name_plate.ttf", image="avatar_rosalinda")

a_nm_meeting.rpy line 11

$ rs = renpy.random.randint(0,1)
two common ways to fix this would be

1.) rename the variable in the event (only 1 file to patch but WILL break some saves only work if people begin a new game or load a point BEFORE the interaction where the variable got created)

2.) Rename character (should work with existing saves but required patched files of all occurences of the character ...6 currently)

Here is my Unofficial patched files which might be compatible with future versions if the dev chooses to patch this way even if they change the name in a different way it shouldnt break saves just use the new dev files when available.

***** BACKUP FILES FIRST JUST IN CASE *****
When i put this files in game folder the game gives me an error and dont start

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Download Apk: , Google, Workupload

Download Apk+Data: , Google, Workupload

Apk+Data Installation:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
is that animation quality ok?

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
When i put this files in game folder the game gives me an error and dont start
what error?
post the traceback for identification

Did it ask to overwrite the files when you merged the game folder with the original?
Is your game extracted or still in the rpa archives?
Was your game crashing before when you first met mother rosalind?
Do you have other mods like URM? Have you changed characters names

Need more info besides i get an error.

Im not connected to this game in any way either so ill help iff i can but the underlying issue needs a dev fix

Last edited:

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
Developers apparently don't think that regular people can unpack their archives and decompile the rpy files.

Codes are:

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers - New wallpapers
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers - New laptop wallpapers
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds
how to use these cheat?

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
what error?
post the traceback for identification

Did it ask to overwrite the files when you merged the game folder with the original?
Is your game extracted or still in the rpa archives?
Was your game crashing before when you first met mother rosalind?
Do you have other mods like URM? Have you changed characters names

Need more info besides i get an error.

Im not connected to this game in any way either so ill help iff i can but the underlying issue needs a dev fix
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label dowi_quest_1 is defined twice, at File "game/quest/quests.rpy", line 10:
label dowi_quest_1:
and File "quests/quests.rpyc", line 10:
label dowi_quest_1:

The label quests_main_quest_mystery is defined twice, at File "game/quest/quests.rpy", line 189:
label quests_main_quest_mystery:
and File "quests/quests.rpyc", line 189:

The label dowi_quest_3 is defined twice, at File "game/quest/quests.rpy", line 254:
label dowi_quest_3:
and File "quests/quests.rpyc", line 254:
label dowi_quest_3:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Tue Jun 28 22:46:02 2022

Krylight

Mar 15, 2020

Download Apk: , Google, Workupload

Download Apk+Data: , Google, Workupload

Apk+Data Installation:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

How the mini game work in cutting grass at Chruch Shop? I cant find out how it works, can u explain

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label dowi_quest_1 is defined twice, at File "game/quest/quests.rpy", line 10:
label dowi_quest_1:
and File "quests/quests.rpyc", line 10:
label dowi_quest_1:

The label quests_main_quest_mystery is defined twice, at File "game/quest/quests.rpy", line 189:
and File "quests/quests.rpyc", line 189:

The label dowi_quest_3 is defined twice, at File "game/quest/quests.rpy", line 254:
label dowi_quest_3:
and File "quests/quests.rpyc", line 254:
label dowi_quest_3:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Tue Jun 28 22:46:02 2022
I tried doing this but it didnt help

Ok I see what happened

I made a typo and left the "s" off the folder "quest" in my patch. here is a new zip with proper naming or just rename the folder
"quest" ----> "quests" in your game and overwrite the files.

You will need to delete the incorrectly named folder if you don't just rename and merge.

if you use this patch here then delete only the folder "quest" with NO "S"
It is the one that has only 2 files in it. leave the one with 4 files.

View attachment UnlimitedPleasure-0.7.7-pc_UNOFFICIAL_HOTFIX.zip

Last edited:

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I support Waifston on Patreon, and main "crowd" there so to say prefers MILFS/Mature woman (his original cast) so as long
as he introduces some "College Milfs" too, Principal/Teachers/Librarian/Classmates Mothers/Real Women with big asses ect we are golden, and few plain, same age, boring , "She was like", "I was like" college girls will not hurt. ;)

To add, didnt have time to play since 7.5 so I don't know what game looks like currently at 8.0. I usually wait 10 updates to play, so 8.5 is next for me.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I support Waifston on Patreon, and main "crowd" there so to say prefers MILFS/Mature woman (his original cast) so as long
as he introduces some "College Milfs" too, Principal/Teachers/Librarian/Classmates Mothers/Real Women with big asses ect we are golden, and few plain, same age, boring , "She was like", "I was like" college girls will not hurt. ;)

To add, didnt have time to play since 7.5 so I don't know what game looks like currently at 8.0. I usually wait 10 updates to play, so 8.5 is next for me.
Eh. Big tits and asses won't interest you for long. There is gotta be something more than that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, going by the pics is it safe to assume every LI has grossly exaggerated features? If there is good story or character progression I could look past that but if not this may not be for me.

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
I played the original one and a bit in the beginning of the remake. Thing is, the game is too big, now if you could make an update patch every time a new update releases so i don't have to download the game over and over again, i could sacrifice the space. I really want to play this game again...

Aug 25, 2021
So, I'm curious to find out if I have somehow just bugged my game, or if this is a common issue. It says in the change log that there's a noon Alice event. When I go to her room at noon, it tells me to go to the hospital to see her. Problem is, the hospital isn't a clickable location on my map. Is anyone else having this issue?

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes