Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Not really...why? Are you thinking about adding NTR or sharing? It's fine by me. The world is a different place now, friend. There are more important things to fight for.
I'm saying, you need to be true to your nature and accept your favorite fetish, bro. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Do the right thing, accept your nature as a true NTR fan.
Who is Margot?
Sorry, I meant “Margo (Margarita)”, remember? Very funny your joke about NTR, maybe I'll accept it when you add this kind of content in your game (Not so funny now, huh? ;P)

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sorry, I meant “Margo (Margarita)”, remember? Very funny your joke about NTR, maybe I'll accept it when you add this kind of content in your game (Not so funny now, huh? ;P)
Not accepting your true nature - That's what is not funny. Your name is screaming saying how much you love NTR, pal.
Whom do you fooling here? :poop: :poop: :poop: Why don't you type your favorite fetish in the search bar and do the right thing, ok?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Not accepting your true nature - That's what is not funny. Your name is screaming saying how much you love NTR, pal.
Whom do you fooling here? :poop: :poop: :poop: Why don't you type your favorite fetish in the search bar and do the right thing, ok?
I was never really against NTR/sharing, you know? I'm against developers shoving this type of content down our throats without a justifiable reason. Have you ever played “The Tyrant”? This is the kind of game I play, there's a reason why the game is NTR themed. I see that I am often misunderstood by my username, so I didn't feel offended by your post.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was never really against NTR/sharing, you know? I'm against developers shoving this type of content down our throats without a justifiable reason. Have you ever played “The Tyrant”? This is the kind of game I play, there's a reason why the game is NTR themed. I see that I am often misunderstood by my username, so I didn't feel offended by your post.
Right, I got you, pal. In any case, it's ok to love NTR. :devilish:
Even if you are just a few steps away from it. :eek:

• Haha

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Right, I got you, pal. In any case, it's ok to love NTR. :devilish:
Even if you are just a few steps away from it. :eek:
I think we better stop using your game thread to chat with each other. Also, I don't know how serious you're talking right now... You seem strangely chatty, not very normal behavior coming from you... Maybe it's too much vodka? Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to finding out what you have planned for the game.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think we better stop using your game thread to chat with each other. Also, I don't know how serious you're talking right now... You seem strangely chatty, not very normal behavior coming from you... Maybe it's too much vodka? Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to finding out what you have planned for the game.
Good to know. Have a good day.

• Red Heart

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
When encountering the new nuns for the first time it seems 2 choices for the blonde nun don't effect her interest as the choice says it should.

Anhminh1311

Oct 23, 2019
You can do this to increase lust and romantic interest before you buy the "important" gifts to trigger the date action

Press Shift+O to open the console

< GIRLS FAVORITE GIFTS >
Note: (+) are special items that give more Romantic Interest and are found by searching rooms or buy them at the church store (or the sex shop for the dildo, they don't sell them in the church store..haha)
Alice = Metal Bat / Wine / Drawing / Mom's Drawing (+)
Elena = Book / President's Quotes (+) / WFF New Plot Details (+)
Melissa = Rose / Teddy Bear
Bianca = Flagship Phone / Dildo (+)

*Note: Replace 'GIRL' with girls initial.*
- Example: To set Melissa's Romantic Interest to 69 enter: milk.romantic_interest=69

< ROMANTIC INTEREST > [ GIRL.romantic_interest=X ]

a.romantic_interest=X
e.romantic_interest=X
milk.romantic_interest=X
b.romantic_interest=X

Romantic Interest Level: 0 (Neutral) [ Value < 25 ]
Romantic Interest Level: 1 (Charmed) [ Value >= 25 and < 50 ]
Romantic Interest Level: 2 (Love) [ Value >= 50 and < 75 ]

< LUST > [ GIRL.lust=X ]

a.lust=X
e.lust=X
milk.lust=X
b.lust=X

Lust Level: 0 (Neutral) [ Value < 25 ]
Lust Level: 1 (Slight Arousal) [ Value >= 25 and < 50 ]
Lust Level: 2 (Horny) [ Value >= 50 and < 75 ]
Lust Level: 3 (Euphoria) [ Value >= 75 and < 100 ]
Lust Level: 4 (Unlimited Pleasure) [ Value > 100 ]

You know what.... this will be easier....
https://f95zone.to/threads/unlimited-pleasure-v0-6-3-public-waifston.33973/page-201#post-7036671

scroll down to all console commands and there are 3 you can D/L and from there you can do almost anything you need to
Where can I buy important items bro?Where can I buy important items bro?

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Where can I buy important items bro?Where can I buy important items bro?
< GIRLS FAVORITE GIFTS >
Note: (+) are special items that give more Romantic Interest and are found by searching rooms or buy them at the church store (or the sex shop for the dildo, they don't sell them in the church store..haha)
Alice = Metal Bat / Wine / Drawing / Mom's Drawing (+)
Elena = Book / President's Quotes (+) / WFF New Plot Details (+)
Melissa = Rose / Teddy Bear
Bianca = Flagship Phone / Dildo (+)
You can buy most of the gifts in the church bookstore..... the sex related one (the dildo) is available in the sex shop in the bunker...... enjoy

Peace

Aug 25, 2021
So, don't suppose I'm getting any sort of answer to my question, then...or at least pointed toward a do-it-yourself fix, if there is one. Hopefully, Sunday's update will just straighten it out.

I'll still quote the original post with my question, so if anyone would be able to answer, and can be bothered with it, they don't have to go looking back a page for it. Either way, thanks, and everyone have a good weekend.

So, I'm curious to find out if I have somehow just bugged my game, or if this is a common issue. It says in the change log that there's a noon Alice event. When I go to her room at noon, it tells me to go to the hospital to see her. Problem is, the hospital isn't a clickable location on my map. Is anyone else having this issue?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What all can you find while searching rooms and does the time of day change anything? It seems all I can find are Mon's Drawings (and the legendary version), WFF Ideas (Bianca's and Elena's room) and money ($5 and $10). Where do I find dildos to give to Bianca?

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes