IXL

Jul 28, 2017
During some scenes, there's a prompt that says "Say a thing", and then the player is supposed to type something. What is that about? Anyone know? Tried searching the thread, no luck.
I never have found out.... If you do, please let me know :)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
hey, I seem to have found a bug. Every transition/scene/event is just a clip of the teacher. I will get dialogue of another scene, but it is just an animation of the teacher the whole time. it also has her anger lust and love points up. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the same issue I (and many others) have had since way back before 7.0. Yes, it's STILL in the game 4+ months later. My game is utterly broken and no way to progress because every time I go into a house or a room the teacher animation plays endlessly. The dev REFUSES to respond to inquiries about it. I posted multiple times on here, including the error file, and PM'd as well. No reply, no acknowledgement of the error.

I have played a LOT of renpy games, and this is the worst error I have ever had, it essentially breaks the game, and the worst lack of response from the dev. Not even a peep from the dev about this error, to anyone. I've given up. I'll come back when the game is complete.

Last edited:

koerk

Apr 27, 2017
Welcome to the same issue I (and many others) have had since way back before 7.0. Yes, it's STILL in the game 4+ months later. My game is utterly broken and no way to progress because every time I go into a house or a room the teacher animation plays endlessly. The dev REFUSES to respond to inquiries about it. I posted multiple times on here, including the error file, and PM'd as well. No reply, no acknowledgement of the error.

I have played a LOT of renpy games, and this is the worst error I have ever had, it essentially breaks the game, and the worst lack of response from the dev. Not even a peep from the dev about this error, to anyone. I've given up. I'll come back when the game is complete.
Hi, today I also encountered the messed up transition after the petting handjob from the teacher. This happened to me after I selected the "Dirty Talk" option during handjob. After that every scene transition was the initial dirty_talk_handjob animation.

I made an attempt at fixing this issue and it seems to work fine for me now. The attached archive has the game/elana_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy file with the fix. You just need to add this file and directories to the /game folder.

btw the changes I made

in the .rpy file there is one line at the end of "label e_em_petting_handjob_lvl1_dirty_talk:" which is

> hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk with dissolve

my change was to comment this part and add an if / else to hide the possible outcome scene for this label. The result looks like this now in the file

"(Return)" if True:
if e_em_petting_handjob_lvl == 2:
hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk_fast with dissolve
else:
hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk with dissolve
# hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk with dissolve

Im not sure if that will fix your issue as well but at least it did the trick for me and I can continue playing without the annoying false transition:D

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
"I play for the story" and "Crazy rich fan" aren't unlocking, I input all the codes in the beginning of my game, and I clicked on evbery option in the Prologue for Alice, MC, and Elena, from right to left, like the achievement says, yet I don't get awarded these 2 achievements, so I'll just assume they're broken

Anyone want to tell me how to cheat so all achievements are obtained immediately?

Last edited:

capote

Jan 31, 2021
Hi, today I also encountered the messed up transition after the petting handjob from the teacher. This happened to me after I selected the "Dirty Talk" option during handjob. After that every scene transition was the initial dirty_talk_handjob animation.

I made an attempt at fixing this issue and it seems to work fine for me now. The attached archive has the game/elana_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy file with the fix. You just need to add this file and directories to the /game folder.

btw the changes I made

in the .rpy file there is one line at the end of "label e_em_petting_handjob_lvl1_dirty_talk:" which is

> hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk with dissolve

my change was to comment this part and add an if / else to hide the possible outcome scene for this label. The result looks like this now in the file

"(Return)" if True:
if e_em_petting_handjob_lvl == 2:
hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk_fast with dissolve
else:
hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk with dissolve
# hide screen e_em_petting_handjob_dirty_talk with dissolve

Im not sure if that will fix your issue as well but at least it did the trick for me and I can continue playing without the annoying false transition:D

I have copied the directories and folders in the game folder, and it gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label e_em_petting_handjob_lvl1 is defined twice, at File "elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpyc", line 9:

and File "game/elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy", line 9:

The label _call_rs_clothing_79 is defined twice, at File "elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpyc", line 24:

and File "game/elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy", line 24:

The label _call_rs_elena_classic_kiss_12 is defined twice, at File "elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpyc", line 37:

and File "game/elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy", line 37:

The label e_em_petting_handjob_lvl_1_finish is defined twice, at File "elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpyc", line 266:

and File "game/elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy", line 266:

The label e_em_petting_handjob_lvl_1_eja is defined twice, at File "elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpyc", line 289:

and File "game/elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy", line 289:

The label e_em_petting_handjob_lvl1_dirty_talk is defined twice, at File "elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpyc", line 367:

and File "game/elena_script/evening/e_evening_petting.rpy", line 367:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wed Jul 20 21:02:37 2022

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
ScriptError: could not find label 'dd_newcomers_catalina_route_leader'.

and

File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen diary_catalina is not known.

2 of the sidequests are impossible because the church is unavailable, and 2 of the 3 nun achievements during "newcomers" aren't unlocking either, that makes 4 achievements that are unobtainable already, so the game is clearly still a mess.

I can get more than 50 romance points with characters, can't get more than 25 lust points either, and can't even start Bianca's confession after reaching 50 points.

I will definitely wait until the game has a lot more content and until all characters and locations are unlocked

Feb 10, 2022
I really need a discord to diss the details there. It is hard to manage own discord server?
You can assign moderators to help with it and it would severly help declutter this thread and help players find what they need so they dont get frustrated at the game and drop it, i genuinely just redownloaded the game and somehow started figuring out how to progress the story

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes