RandomBounty

Dec 11, 2021
I noticed that as well but a while later I went to the beach, ran into Sister Sophia (young one) and after that we were able to go to the church. Plus it activated a couple other goodies as well.
Good luck......

Peace
No matter what I do, that event doesnt trigger for me, I have completed everything else in the game except church related quests.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This suggests someone has edit'd the save file to me. I had this when I used a save that was shared here. But I since started a new game some weeks ago and its been totally fine. So the dev proabably would be wasting time trying to fix something that isnt caused by the game...

Im sure others would be having the same issue too no?
MY save file was never from anyone other than me. The game caused the error, not me. Not anyone else, because I never used anyone else's files in my game. I never edited my save file. The reason I was posting in this thread is because of the game breaking error. I even posted my save file and traceback TO THE DEV. Nothing.

Other people have had the same issue, and have posted about it on here. It is clearly from a specific update, which was like 6 months ago now, because we all had it at the same time. Again. Zero response from the dev, including a PM.

The error broke my game, and I was too far into it to want to go through all the crap again. I'll wait until the game is finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL

geno4952

May 3, 2017
No matter what I do, that event doesnt trigger for me, I have completed everything else in the game except church related quests.
haven't played in a while but as best as I can remember I went to the beach around 9:00 in the morning and went to the right. There were the two women there in pretty much center screen and one to the left by the rock. The one by the rock was Sister Sophia.. That's about all I can tell you. Hope you figure it out.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Same here. This is ridiculous and aggravating.
haven't played in a while but as best as I can remember I went to the beach around 9:00 in the morning and went to the right. There were the two women there in pretty much center screen and one to the left by the rock. The one by the rock was Sister Sophia.. That's about all I can tell you. Hope you figure it out.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
MY save file was never from anyone other than me. The game caused the error, not me. Not anyone else, because I never used anyone else's files in my game. I never edited my save file. The reason I was posting in this thread is because of the game breaking error. I even posted my save file and traceback TO THE DEV. Nothing.

Other people have had the same issue, and have posted about it on here. It is clearly from a specific update, which was like 6 months ago now, because we all had it at the same time. Again. Zero response from the dev, including a PM.

The error broke my game, and I was too far into it to want to go through all the crap again. I'll wait until the game is finished.
I see, I didnt ask for a rant though. However I was going to suggest you keep trying as I think perhaps you havent been to the beach at the right times in the mornings. (9am, not 7am) but you will leave it alone till its finished now anyway. I'll leave you to it. GL :)

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

" Give me good time and I won't tell anybody about you true identities "

The game needs " Blackmail" tag.
And the MC is a scum.
And the game is worse than before the remake.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
So 0.8 Patchnotes says there are 21 new animations .. do i miss something ? Everything a could find was one lorelai scene Oo

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I see, I didnt ask for a rant though. However I was going to suggest you keep trying as I think perhaps you havent been to the beach at the right times in the mornings. (9am, not 7am) but you will leave it alone till its finished now anyway. I'll leave you to it. GL :)
I didn't have a rant. I was explaining the problem.

Sorry to say this. but, can you read? I am talking about an ERROR in the game what keeps making the Teacher scene where she jerks you off to continually pop up everywhere you go. Literally, every time you go anywhere that scene starts playing. It completely broke the game, for a few people, not just me. You can't do anything, because that scene just starts playing overtop anything you do.

The beach and times are utterly irrelevant to anything I said or the subject. Actually read what someone says next time.

• Angry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't have a rant. I was explaining the problem.

Sorry to say this. but, can you read? I am talking about an ERROR in the game what keeps making the Teacher scene where she jerks you off to continually pop up everywhere you go. Literally, every time you go anywhere that scene starts playing. It completely broke the game, for a few people, not just me. You can't do anything, because that scene just starts playing overtop anything you do.

The beach and times are utterly irrelevant to anything I said or the subject. Actually read what someone says next time.
Hmm, Well I did read it and because I read it, I concluded it was a rant. Appology accepted.

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
are there still only the one sex scene where the MC loses his virginity?

dp107

Oct 28, 2021
Stuck in early game script error.
Happened during event with nuns in the forest, the next morning

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dd_newcomers_catalina_route_leader'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 506, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 506, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 811, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 811, in script call
File "shops/sex_shop.rpyc", line 655, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 933, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 628, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 872, in script call
File "shops/sex_shop.rpyc", line 595, in script call
File "shops/sex_shop.rpyc", line 627, in script call
File "shops/sex_shop.rpyc", line 595, in script call
File "church/church_quests.rpyc", line 1075, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'dd_newcomers_catalina_route_leader'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Unlimited Pleasure 0.8.0
```

supremo ss

May 31, 2019
So far I haven't gotten Alice's character. Could someone tell me how to get it or what mission you have to do to find her?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
14 August no update no post on patreon since 5th august i hope we get it this week because the game has not yet caught up with the old version still a lot of bianca and full kate content was remaining and the dev again went into remake mode it doesn't feel good at all because the game has not progressed since 1.5 years so because the dev went into remake mode twice during that time and now again as the game was catching up with the old content he went into remake mode sometimes i wonder where this game would be if the Dev didn't go into remake mode twice or thrice it was very good at that time also it is good now also but we haven't seen anything above charmed lvl for main characters TBH i don't think we will get the content for remaining girl soon enough i will be glad if i am wrong.....

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes