saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
So the changelog for update 8.6 is 50 renders and 18 animations as per the animation count its okay but 50 renders again it looks like I was wrong again..... I hope we get the content for Bianca and Kate in future updates let's see what happens....?
I feel you, my guy. I'm still trying to understand why Waifston jumped from update 8.1 to 8.6... I'm serious!

I wouldn't count on a Kate-focused update if I were you. Scarlett is no longer the protagonist's aunt, it may be that the Kate we know isn't even the same Kate anymore. Maybe just the name is the same and nothing else. Besides, nobody cares about Kate (I don't). Do not believe? Try to find someone asking Waifston to make more content for Kate. Kate doesn't have as many fans as the other girls.

PS:. Waifston, thanks for bringing Margot back! xoxo!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
There is a plot error involving Margarita.

Who is Margarita?
Margarita was one of the protagonist's classmates and consequently she was Elena's student. However, there are some details that don't add up.

During a romantic date with Elena the protagonist says:

"It may come up as a shock to you, but I actually met a young girl in person once. Her name was Margarita. No, we didn't date or anything like that. I'm all virgin in terms of relationships. So don't get frustrated, hehe. Anyway. Margarita and I were childhood friends. I randomly bumped into her at the mall a year ago. At some point in our conversation, she... pointed out to me that she is.. single and not dating. She just like me. I felt like she wanted us to try dating. But I politely refused her, like a gentleman."

The protagonist mentioned Margarita as if she were an unknown person to Elena which makes no sense.

In update 8.6 every situation involving Margarita gets even more confusing. Margarita does not recognize the protagonist during the scene between Lorelei and Tiger. The protagonist also does not recognize Margarita on the other hand. At home with Lorelei, the protagonist, once again, makes it clear that he doesn't know Margarita.

"Wonder how he found a new lass for himself with his pathetic, whinning dick."

I'm not picky when it comes to plot, but a plot without holes is always welcome. Unless you, Waifston, completely changed Margarita's character. Scarlett is no longer the protagonist's aunt, Margarita (judging by the last update) is no longer the protagonist's childhood friend (or classmate).

What will it be next time? You're going to bring Zachary and he won't be Zachary?

Reactions: Larry2000

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I feel you, my guy. I'm still trying to understand why Waifston jumped from update 8.1 to 8.6... I'm serious!

I wouldn't count on a Kate-focused update if I were you. Scarlett is no longer the protagonist's aunt, it may be that the Kate we know isn't even the same Kate anymore. Maybe just the name is the same and nothing else. Besides, nobody cares about Kate (I don't). Do not believe? Try to find someone asking Waifston to make more content for Kate. Kate doesn't have as many fans as the other girls.

PS:. Waifston, thanks for bringing Margot back! xoxo!
i am not a fan of Kate too but Bianca definitely needs more content like facefuck ,throatfuck and love confession and then the game must reach the family voyage event to the point where MC have to decide with whom he wants to go on voyage (which actually depends on choices you make in game) also we haven't seen anything above charmed lvl for any main character and there will be grandma incest in game too i think because there was a grandma in old version now all this should have been there in the game by now but Waifston decided otherwise i don't blame him he is working on game definitely but after seeing two updates with 50 renders I am in a confusion about his plans for the game what is he doing with the game what content he developed in nearly 2.5 months when he jumped to update 8.6 i thought it would be 500 renders atleast because he gave 100 render weekly update earlier with animations and now after 2.5 months of wait we get 100 render in total i mean what's going on with the game man if he not okay or having some IRL problems he could have made public patreon post about it but nothing is there and after giving one 50 render update and receiving feedback for it he again gave 50 render update so that actually looks like he himself is losing interest in his game which can be very bad for the game......Well in the end let's hope i am wrong and waifston will give more content in future updates...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
There is a plot error involving Margarita.

Who is Margarita?
Margarita was one of the protagonist's classmates and consequently she was Elena's student. However, there are some details that don't add up.

During a romantic date with Elena the protagonist says:

"It may come up as a shock to you, but I actually met a young girl in person once. Her name was Margarita. No, we didn't date or anything like that. I'm all virgin in terms of relationships. So don't get frustrated, hehe. Anyway. Margarita and I were childhood friends. I randomly bumped into her at the mall a year ago. At some point in our conversation, she... pointed out to me that she is.. single and not dating. She just like me. I felt like she wanted us to try dating. But I politely refused her, like a gentleman."

The protagonist mentioned Margarita as if she were an unknown person to Elena which makes no sense.

In update 8.6 every situation involving Margarita gets even more confusing. Margarita does not recognize the protagonist during the scene between Lorelei and Tiger. The protagonist also does not recognize Margarita on the other hand. At home with Lorelei, the protagonist, once again, makes it clear that he doesn't know Margarita.

"Wonder how he found a new lass for himself with his pathetic, whinning dick."

I'm not picky when it comes to plot, but a plot without holes is always welcome. Unless you, Waifston, completely changed Margarita's character. Scarlett is no longer the protagonist's aunt, Margarita (judging by the last update) is no longer the protagonist's childhood friend (or classmate).

What will it be next time? You're going to bring Zachary and he won't be Zachary?
Maybe he is trying to avoid incest in game and we already have incest with alice and Nanny only grandma remains now...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
i am not a fan of Kate too but Bianca definitely needs more content like facefuck ,throatfuck and love confession...
I agree with you about Bianca.

the game must reach the family voyage event to the point where MC have to decide with whom he wants to go on voyage (which actually depends on choices you make in game)
I don't think there will be "The Family Voyage" quest in this new version of the game. Besides, this mission aimed to strengthen the relationship with Alice, something that has already happened in the new version of the game.

we haven't seen anything above charmed lvl for any main character...
That's why I don't like games with a very large cast. It is very complicated to distribute screen time to all the characters and the plot ends up being compromised.

there will be grandma incest in game too i think because there was a grandma in old version now all this should have been there in the game by now...
Something tells me that we won't have the protagonist's grandmother present in the game. I believe that Waifston preferred to leave the GILF role to Oxmird, unfortunately. I can't see two grannies in the game.

he is working on game definitely but after seeing two updates with 50 renders I am in a confusion about his plans for the game what is he doing with the game what content he developed in nearly 2.5 months when he jumped to update 8.6 i thought it would be 500 renders atleast because he gave 100 render weekly update earlier with animations and now after 2.5 months of wait we get 100 render in total...
I also believed that the update was bigger. The jump from version 8.1 to 8.6 didn't make any sense. In fact, Waifston has already delivered over 100 renders weekly. Just 50 renders in two months is too little. I fear that if it continues like this the game will become a more successful Max's Life. A huge roster and just a fuckfest.

Reactions: Tipster

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I also believed that the update was bigger. The jump from version 8.1 to 8.6 didn't make any sense. In fact, Waifston has already delivered over 100 renders weekly. Just 50 renders in two months is too little. I fear that if it continues like this the game will become a more successful Max's Life. A huge roster and just a fuckfest.
In the Main Menu section, there is a Schedule Update button. Between 8.1 and 8.6 there were others. Just guess not posted here. So the 50 renders are from 8.5 to 8.6.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
In the Main Menu section, there is a Schedule Update button. Between 8.1 and 8.6 there were others. Just guess not posted here. So the 50 renders are from 8.5 to 8.6.
He hasn't posted any versions on Patreon between 8.1 to 8.6. I've been following Waifston for some time now, I wouldn't point fingers without prior knowledge of the developer's work.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
He hasn't posted any versions on Patreon between 8.1 to 8.6. I've been following Waifston for some time now, I wouldn't point fingers without prior knowledge of the developer's work.
I can only assume from his page. He had some delays in August and what should be 8.2 he labeled as 8.6 to get back to his release schedule. The issue with that though he'll have to increase production to be at the milestone of what he had planned to be at for 9.0. If that makes any since, my brain works weird sometimes.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
So... how is the content? will i encounter "not implemented yet" shit tag or dialogues after playing 1H ?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So... how is the content? will i encounter "not implemented yet" shit tag or dialogues after playing 1H ?
He seems to be doing some work with the church, so you get that for going there.

Also, the teacher HJ bug is still a thing. THIS POST has a fix that worked for me. You get the duplicate error so click reload button or exit and restart. Also, if you already have the bug then just go back and get another HJ.

The Mother Rosalinda sayer bug has been fixed at least. EDIT: BUG FIX REQUIRES RESTART TO WORK

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes