Gin Okami

Oct 13, 2017
Can anyone help me with the Newcomers quests? I'm unable to get all the achievements no matter what I did. Can you also help me how to open all the mischievous extra and gallery? And for some main quest line, it not working for me even when I finish it. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2022
Can anyone help me with the Newcomers quests? I'm unable to get all the achievements no matter what I did. Can you also help me how to open all the mischievous extra and gallery? And for some main quest line, it not working for me even when I finish it. Thank you very much.
Not too sure about the newcomers quest specifically, but I wouldn't worry about trying to get all the achievements because the game is still in development and some quests are to be continued in future updates, so you can't even get all the achievements.

For the mischievous extra and gallery, you can download the gallery unlock on the front page and just follow the instructions there, once you've done so, you can just restart the game and everything should be unlocked.

Hope this helps!

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm getting "dd_newcomers_X" (where X is a number) and no image showing when doing the newcomers quest. Any kind of fix for it?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I wonder if Waifston has given up on adding President Amanda to the game. There are already a lot of young girls in the game right now... Why keep adding more?

PleasureRain

Nov 16, 2019
When using the gallery unlocker in 8.6, i only have the 1st 4 girls and the nuns. The lifeguard, workout girl, chgildhood friend, and principal are blacked out. is this the same for the rest of yall

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I announce partial mobilization of Unlimited Pleasure fans. :devilish: Everyone of suitable age must support me on Patreon and Boosty. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL

mainkiller

Feb 20, 2020
is Melissia still considered the nanny after putting in the true love code? i remember from long ago i think it changed her to the aunt instead

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
To be honest i am losing interest in this game now he should have done this after giving the full content for original main characters and also increasing the lvl above charmed for some characters but he wanted to add something it's okay but now it is already months without any real content i am now pretty bored seeing him trying to remake the game in one way or other and ultimately ending up in slowing the game development more then required...

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
To be honest i am losing interest in this game now he should have done this after giving the full content for original main characters and also increasing the lvl above charmed for some characters but he wanted to add something it's okay but now it is already months without any real content i am now pretty bored seeing him trying to remake the game in one way or other and ultimately ending up in slowing the game development more then required...
I mean you are right i think the main problem of this game is not the content i think he can add more but main issue are the errors thats why maybe he locked the content on the church its bugged its been months since then it is not fixed maybe he can't find a good programmer or he doesn't know how to code that much.

Reactions: abhi1180

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
hi, sorry to bother you with this question but i was looking if someone asked the same before, maybe i'm blind or bad at looking here but didn found anything so here's my problem:

1) i'm trying to interact with this 2 ladies at the beach but when i click them the game crashes and i get a traceback (i think i wrote it right)
2) i got this error when i get an encounter with mother maria outside my house and don't know what it is
3) finally is just a question, is a character have a lot of space in her gallery it means that there's still content to do with her in the version? or she can have space but no content yet? bc i think i did every thing so far and cang get any kind of content or trigger so i wanted to know if just have to wait or have to look more.

sorry if i'm a trouble to you, i did my best to find the answer by myself but didn't got any :c

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The worst part is that the game in 3 years has not progressed at all. As you mentioned, the priority should be the main girls. Faerin (from Man of the House) started developing a new game months after Waifston created Unlimited Pleasure and guess what?

Faerin has already finished his new game while Waifston hasn't even bothered to finish the basic interactions with the starting girls.

Write what I'm telling you, Faerin (and other developers) are going to develop a new game and it's going to be over before Waifston even does anything meaningful with this game.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
The worst part is that the game in 3 years has not progressed at all. As you mentioned, the priority should be the main girls. Faerin (from Man of the House) started developing a new game months after Waifston created Unlimited Pleasure and guess what?

Faerin has already finished his new game while Waifston hasn't even bothered to finish the basic interactions with the starting girls.

Write what I'm telling you, Faerin (and other developers) are going to develop a new game and it's going to be over before Waifston even does anything meaningful with this game.
You are right about it he would have finished the project much earlier if he didn't go for a remake he wanted the best for the public that's why he started remaking it and he has improved a lot in terms of animation and render quality he wants his game to be unique and he was right in making 2 to 3 attempt for it but in the process of making the game unique he himself was stuck once and confused that was the point for him to continue the old version or atleast give full content for main characters but he didn't do that now that's where he went wrong as per me but still seeing the improvement he has shown in quality all this can be ignored and people can remain interested in his game. He started adding more girls that was okay too with consistent updates but when he gave 50 render and few short animation update after 2.5 months wait this year that was where people started loosing interest atleast for me this is true then he jumped from version 8.1 to 8.6 now you don't have to be Einstein to understand that if you jump 2 to 3 updates in terms of version people will definitely expect more content than normal updates and to my and to many players disappointment it again consisted of 50 renders and few animations i mean really bro after reading the feedback you jump updates and give 50 renders now this actually looks like he himself is loosing interest in game which in turn reduces trust in him and his game and now he is posting once in 3 weeks with 2 to 3 renders like shaping the update and making the game which is not enough to gain the trust back i mean give a post with atleast 10 to 15 renders if you are really working on the game from months continously and have developed 1000 or more renders and many animations then there is no loss in showing 10 to 15 renders in your monthly or tri weekly posts give solid proofs atleast to your patrons and to public that you are really into it and that this time when you release the update it will have ton of content and loads of animation that's it i hope the next update whenever it comes out is not 50 or 100 or 200 render with few animations otherwise many people will loose interest permanently....

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes