FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I just wanted to take a break and play some of the games I bookmarked way back when. Saw this again and wanted to check what's new and my god... What has happened here? lol

The last time I played this game it still had a rating of 5 stars (granted there were only 10-15 reviews at the time) but what the hell happened here since then? :WutFace:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How the hell is it possible to fuck up a game this bad with all the potential it had at the start. Not just that, but the fact Waifston has the audacity to go and shit talk other Devs with WAYYYY better games is so insane. Dude really needs to do some serious introspection asap.

View attachment 3409676
It's EVERYONE, not just the devs

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Yeah, I'm out after having to click a circle to mop a floor in a room with two dudes head down ass up with vibrators in their asses getting their buttcheeks stroked by one of the LIs.

The setting was better when it was a small post-war nation with a depleted number of males on top of *something* being odd about the city where mostly if not only women are born there. Then again, I may be misremembering it, given how terrible the English has always been. Now there's chavs and cholos everywhere and nothing makes a modicum of sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Landigos

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, I'm out after having to click a circle to mop a floor in a room with two dudes head down ass up with vibrators in their asses getting their buttcheeks stroked by one of the LIs.

The setting was better when it was a small post-war nation with a depleted number of males on top of *something* being odd about the city where mostly if not only women are born there. Then again, I may be misremembering it, given how terrible the English has always been. Now there's chavs and cholos everywhere and nothing makes a modicum of sense.
I didn't even make it that far. So now the LI's are on other men? Yeah what the fuck.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
I didn't even make it that far. So now the LI's are on other men? Yeah what the fuck.
It's not serious and is basically some bizarre joke of a hospital. Still, it's just way too weird and I really didn't want to see that.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I accidently downloaded this again as I'd forgotten it.
It's a massive AVN. I have no idea why it exists. It's like a virus. I hope it isn't a virus. Goodbye.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I've played this game a long time ago and while it had some flaws (mainly the weird pacing and the dialogues) it was still enjoyable.

I've read only a few comments and I am dreading to download the game again.

Can some kind soul explain what led to this catastrophic downfall?

ddog2995

Sep 12, 2021
I've played this game a long time ago and while it had some flaws (mainly the weird pacing and the dialogues) it was still enjoyable.

He put to much grind into the game and about zero actual good content its pretty bad almost unplayable. Events dont trigger correctly no idea if old saves work I tried but no good. Then started a new game and it was terible with bugs at every event. It's just hot garbage at this point.

Reactions: Jthebloody

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020

Honestly? The moment the dev decided to completely remake the game after v0.4.2. It was going so well up to that point, then he decided to remake it for no reason. That's when the downfall began for me.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes