• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
it used to be good but with the recent update it became so grindy that its almost unplayable and not fun at all
do 20 minigame clicking shit to get 1 scene
so bad...
yes i really agree. i kinda miss the previous one before the update. last night i try play this version and LOTS of thing change. and its really become a grindy game that i hate so much. i try to play for 1/2 hour of grindy and just give up. we need to grind a lot just to go out from house. the previous version is lot better :') please hear us out devv. this game use to be good one

Oct 17, 2017
Holy moly did the guy sell his work to someone else to take over or something? Maybe someone from Vietnam or something? This had so much potential to be one of the greats and it fell so hard. what the hell is this new ui? I seriously do think he sold the whole game and IP over to someone in Vietnam since this became a new remake

Reactions: Anthony2 and Edji

akilaslt

Jun 14, 2017
Recent update ruined it all... Literally. The 0.4.2 version before rework was at it's peak and idk why it even went from that to this. It is literally a mess. Wasn't worth the wait whatsoever.

Reactions: tysiu

Edji

Jun 25, 2017
Holy moly did the guy sell his work to someone else to take over or something? Maybe someone from Vietnam or something? This had so much potential to be one of the greats and it fell so hard. what the hell is this new ui? I seriously do think he sold the whole game and IP over to someone in Vietnam since this became a new remake
Yeah, I think so too. It's clearly for me that the developer has changed and new guy has no clue what he's doing

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I really used to enjoy this game, the girls are stiill top class, but the new system is too buggy, random images come the screen. Difficult to play now.

Landigos

Feb 19, 2020
Hello! My fellow cultured and distinguished men.

May I bother you with this question?

If yes, then I shall proceed in asking...

Is this game worthy of stroking my salami to?
Absolutely not, my man. Right now this game is just one of the circles of Hell, in which you can't understand you are playing grind-type MMORPG with a shit amount of bugs without any reward, or you started to play hentai VN

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
UnRen, just throw it inside the game folder, open it, and choose the first option, after the program extract everything, just go to the game files and see everything, might be inside a folder called "Images", "gallery" or something, other than that, if the dev want to create a mess, probably will have 100 folders with each character name, so you need to use the UnRen in each of them.
Thank you kindly. Much appreciated.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you kindly. Much appreciated.
Well, that is not working.

Extracted UnRen.bat v1.0.11d into UnlimitedPleasure-1.0.6-pc-compressed/game. Opened the file. Result was "Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue."

I tried the other folders, all results"Cannot locate python.exe". I went searching all the folders in the game, no python.exe.

What am I doing wrong?

Feb 2, 2024
Actually it was quiet simple, just go to your room and skip time.
The weird part is it only works on weekends.
You have to work Monday through Friday until you get to the night to get to the next day.
I do admit the quests are a little difficut to achieve.
Nice scenes once you know what to do next.
Could use a more thorough walkthrough to navigate.

Last edited:

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Oh so it's still not dead!
Good to know. Still waiting like 3-4 update before approach. Everything about gameplay is so bad since the remake :/
I appreciate developer wanted to do something new but I liked so much the old simple-renpy-sandbox experience with incredible animations and models :(

Taemalaki

Jun 4, 2020
The game is not enjoyable at all. on weekdays you cannot progress since progressing will skip the time of day. which locks you out on completing the rest of the secondary tasks. what a shame, the game got another remake and its not even playable

Reactions: Jassper90

Jassper90

Aug 12, 2017
The content of this game is limited on weekdays. It's very boring when you can't go out or sleep without doing certain tasks during the week.
Tasks should be reduced and done on demand.

The field of garden games is also very wide. Only 5 corridors could be built.

There is a bug in tasks or buttons. Sometimes I jump into an irrelevant scene.
(example Bandits missions)

The scenes are fun, but the sandbox doesn't have much. just appearance .

Reactions: clowars3

Shinnoujou

Mar 28, 2020
wow this last update ended up ruining what had already been bad, it became impossible to play, the game became a complete mess, infinite grind that makes it extremely boring, random things everywhere, a shame because I liked it so much before this "reword for better", and now this...

Reactions: darlic
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes