Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I'm thinking the Dev is actually from Hell and gets Hell Points by getting people to try this game and get frustrated. Unclear play, UI stuff just flashing for the hell of it, no clear destination or result. The instructions, play and dialogue is unclear and confusing and makes my head hurt with the bad english.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Waifston

Hi, Maybe you can explain this with this save.

This is probably why everyone gets so annoyed with updates. The save is at a point where you cannot continue.

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
I spent most of my time doing the same annoying quest over and over again, how can I skip secondary quests?

hikki2me

Nov 9, 2019
I honestly don’t understand what happened to the game, I see that the dev put a lot of “ideas” into this update, but first of all, the game doesn’t work and it should have done more BUG FIXES, but the dude thinks IT’S OKAY, the plot went straight to hell, there are a lot of new ones small unnecessary details (as if to fill in a blank page), constant departure from the main plot, new characters with horse faces, old characters take on the role of prostitute bitches, before (when everything worked +-) I even liked to follow the development of characters and plot generally. How did it lead to what we have now? complex issue. The answer to which Wifeston himself knows (or not)

May 11, 2022
Honestly just rip the game for CGs using UnRen or some shit like that. The animations are still dope as hell. Never actually bothered playing more than 45 minutes because it sucked, judging by comments here that seemed to have been a good call.

Dec 8, 2017
What the goal of this game? I don't understand, the story is a mess, main character girl just turn into loving into bitches. I think gonna go back play the old game or remake 0.7.7 update before all this bull.

RLAP

Jun 18, 2018
I can't express how disappointed I am with the latest update. The game has basically become chore simulator. There's a list of tasks you have to do every weekday, and the way it goes about this is so tedious. You have to do 4 separate chores before you're even allowed to leave the house! You're not rewarded for it either, it's just a thing that the game forces you to do every in-game day. It's absolutely absurd! I'm starting to doubt that there are any new scenes in the game. If there are, I wouldn't even know because I'm stuck doing goddam chores every single day!

I used to be excited for the development of this game. It's always been unpolished and had a good amount of bugs, but at least the content used to be there. Now, the developer spent months just adding random nonsense to the game and now THIS is what we got. This update has single-handedly killed any excitement I had for future updates, so thanks for that Waifston.

Last edited:

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
I've loaded about 10 different saves and played 10 different games basically

none of these worked decently

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
game seemed cool ,download it ,played it like 5 min and i was like "why i cant understand any of the story ,what is goin on here?" then people try to speak , and i fucking couldnt made sence of dialogue ,who wrote dialogue for this game seriously .ireally too bad game was lookin so great

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
He's changing it again, it's disgusting, I'm going to move on from the game, let it be clarified or I'll finish it because it's a big deal, first you have to connect with everything, God, and now you're like a fucking servant, God, make up your mind instead of following the story, it changes it completely.

Aug 11, 2022
Pros: sexy women.
Cons: everything else.
Like it was said before (bdksos) - you're thrown in the epicentre of nonsense without any clues except for daily (fucking disgusting and tiring without any chance of getting laid until weekend) chores, giving you nothing but pure suffering and feeling of self-disrespect. The writing is awful (even I, low-grade non-RP, have struggled to understand all the bullshit). Play or not to play is purely up to you, but be warned - it is a goddamn circus with no fun at all.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Why does this game have a 2.5 rating? Is it that bad?
Its cause its incredibly buggy and dev doesn't or hasn't fix them, their more work on pintless side stuff instead of focusing on the main cast and finally their are tons of minigames that make the game grindy and off putting to play. The only good things are the character models and animations

Reactions: Sebastiann
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes