Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
There is a very good amount of sex with 4 different girls
Yeah, I figured from the changelog. I never downoaded this game before since I got discouraged by the existing tags. Checked the changelog this time and saw sex mentioned. Someone should update the tags.

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
Here a 100% complete save for v0.3.70.
- If you would like to change the MC name, go to your room > Notebook > Options > Customization > Name change
- All events are completed with every girl, and all gallery images and animations unlocked
- All replay scenes are unlocked (4) - Bianca, Elena, Melissa, Sofia (Virgin Dates)
- All wallpapers in phone and notebook are unlocked, and a lot of money and amount of every item
- If the Class Photo Wallpaper #11 is still locked enter p_version_03=True into the Console. (Not sure how to properly unlock it yet)

Edit 2.1: Updated complete save for v0.3.70.
- Updated console commands - how to change virgin status using
- New Melissa scenes are at Melissa's House > Kitchen at 12:00 Afternoon > Invite to Date.
- New Sofia scenes is in the Church > Nave at 12:00 Afternoon. (Need to invite to date 2 or 3 times).
- During the dates give them Drinks to increase Interest and upgrade Love level before Fast Org scenes.
- 2 Melissa animations were missing, but have been added now.

Edit 1: Updated save with newest version. 1 new gallery scene for Bianca, and 11 animations.
- To unlock the scene go on a date at the Bungalow (12:00 noon in her studio).
- Then have sex with her in the evening.
- The next day go on another date with her, and the Sex option will be unlocked.

I did some very deep digging and found some helpful info on console commands:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's how to unlock all of the animations manually:
- Open Console with Shift+O
- Enter every line below exactly as is in the console to unlock each animation.
- All of the animations are in order from first to last.

To get all these values you need 2 tools which can be found in Ren'py Tools.rar.
1) UnRen - Used to extract all of the .rpa files in the game folder
2) un.rpyc - Used to decompile all of the .rpyc files into .rpy (to make them readable) to open in Notepad++
- All of the instructions are in the Readme.txt for UnRen, and Instructions.txt for un.rpyc
- Also I'd highly recommend making a copy of the entire game before using either tool.
Okay I hit shift-O and nothing happens, how do I actually get into the console?

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Is there incest in this game?
not till update 4.0 when Mom moves in, but there is access to some dreams/memories with her. Incest enabled (rename from Alice to Mom) through laptop in game

Also this question has been asked numerous times in the last few pages which are usually worth looking at when a new update comes out....

Reactions: DownToGeorgia

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
are u able to vaginal creampie anyone else other than bianca, and how do u have sex with melissa after the first sex after the date

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It was a joke, probably best I edit that post...
yeah, it's hard to guess what people are saying from just texts. It will make it a lot easier when people use emoji or /s(sarcasm) for that reason. Especially when it something that cause a lot of....turmoil when it brought up.

Reactions: lightfury22

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i have too quistions is there a walkthrough? and this game keeps crashing first day after mom has given me blowjob and day 3 not got any where else with the game

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
Is it me or does this game update a lot? I feel like there's an update every week I'm on here. Not that I'm complaining, it's really impressive actually. :)

Reactions: Waifston

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Question: Have the "Idol" and "My President" characters been introduced yet? If so, how do you meet them?
Just started the game and trying to get everyone introduced before I pursue any individual character.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes