sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
I unlocked some animations using console commands but i cannot play it when i click on it. Is there a way to fix it?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I complete the quest living my best life? And is there a way to have sex with kate? The game tells me to have sex with everyone. I can shower with kate and have her love and lust as far as i can get it. But when you normally meet someone to ask them on a date at 12:00 kate is in the shower so you can't ask her. Also will you ever be able to go after Catalina? I prefer her over sophia and she hints like she's interested in you when she asks why you even chose sophia.

Reactions: skrepa4

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How can someone not like big tits? A while back waifston posted alternative character designs with smaller boobs for sofia and kate, if I'm not mistaken, and people didn't like them, so you can't really please everyone. If the characters have big boobs people complain if they have smaller boobs they complain aswell.

Reactions: EZ8lt and User1230

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
How do I complete the quest living my best life? And is there a way to have sex with kate? The game tells me to have sex with everyone.
A new level of Relationship for her has not been added yet.

SanSkid19991

May 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bianca_script/bianca_dates.rpy", line 328, in <module>
NameError: name 'bianca_date_sex_trigger_zero' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bianca_script/bianca_dates.rpyc", line 328, in script
  File "C:\Users\San\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\San\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\San\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.3.7
Sun Jul 26 20:10:32 2020

I have this problem. Can anyone identify how to solve this? I have tried deleting and redownloading the entire game.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bianca_script/bianca_dates.rpyc", line 328, in script
  File "C:\Users\San\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\San\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\San\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.3.7
Sun Jul 26 20:10:32 2020

I have this problem. Can anyone identify how to solve this? I have tried deleting and redownloading the entire game.
It looks like it's my mistake I haven't defined the variable. Sorry that you have encountered this bug, I'll fix it in the next build.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Me: hmmm... :unsure: the game got quite a few updates, lets try it out!
Also Me: "looks at the preview pics" Nevermind, im out of here....
these gigantic, unnatural sack tits are just disgusting.
it's almost like having sex with an 80 year old grandma :sick:
Haven't anyone told you to never judge a book by it's cover? The game actually has quite a lot of content and Waifston is adding more as time goes on.

Reactions: momlover2069

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
hmm for some reason only kate's lust is going up. hmm I started a new game and didn't buy that item that keeps lust from declining and it's working now.

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I need some help. What are the triggers for the new sex scenes? I have been to the bungalow many times already (>5) but still no option for sex appears, not at the date not in the evening.... I am getting a little desperate here.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes