Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
As I understand right, Relationship points not counting in your case.
I haven't heard about this issue before... I recommend you to start a new playthrough.
Sorry. :(
No Problem :)

I will try this, thx

Update : Started a new Game, now all works fine :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Waifston
May 30, 2017
If you could add an option to change the font to a more standard font, and maybe to remove or adjust the blooping sounds when highlighting menu options specifically I would be super grateful. The font in particular is quite garish and slow to read.

Other suggestions would be to implement the limit on number of photos in the photo sessions as another user said. Being able to take infinite photos for infinite money cheapens the experience imo. And as someone with a habitual min-maxing habit my brain makes me get infinite money if the game will let me.
Last suggestion would be to reduce the glare in flashbacks, it's a lot.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Thats interesting, i have finished the game a few minutes ago, and yes i could make unlimited photos but after 99 ? coins i get the message days limlt reached.
Sure i can make more photos but dont get any more money than.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
If you could add an option to change the font to a more standard font, and maybe to remove or adjust the blooping sounds when highlighting menu options specifically I would be super grateful. The font in particular is quite garish and slow to read.

Other suggestions would be to implement the limit on number of photos in the photo sessions as another user said. Being able to take infinite photos for infinite money cheapens the experience imo. And as someone with a habitual min-maxing habit my brain makes me get infinite money if the game will let me.
Last suggestion would be to reduce the glare in flashbacks, it's a lot.
Hello, thank you for all your suggestions.
About photo session :
If you are playing version 0.2 there is added a limit to money which you can earn during a photo session : 100 per day.
You can shot an infinite amount of photos, yes, but not the money.
I thinking about adding a some kind of 'counter' (?) which will be displayed in the GUI during photo session, so you can easily track how much photos left.

Val72

May 22, 2019
Sorry seems like a good game but i'm on android and was not able to install it and i thinked to desactivate the antivirus but with no results but i wish good luck for the developper

May 30, 2017
Hello, thank you for all your suggestions.
About photo session :
If you are playing version 0.2 there is added a limit to money which you can earn during a photo session : 100 per day.
You can shot an infinite amount of photos, yes, but not the money.
I thinking about adding a some kind of 'counter' (?) which will be displayed in the GUI during photo session, so you can easily track how much photos left.
Oh Ok, I was playing 0.2, when I got to like 70 $1 photos I just assumed there was no upper limit and that that suggestion hadn't been addressed yet. Sorry about that. Still seems like a lot of clicks for each day. Maybe make the photos 2 or 4 dollars each for less clicks? And then if you've seen every photo you could add a "Take a days worth of photos (Gain $100)" option so people don't have to spam every day.

The previous commenter posted some great ideas as well, adding things like income based on photos each week, or like photos building biancas popularity so income starts slower and grows each week you take enough photos would also be good, but would obviously take more work to implement. Reducing the clicks would probably be an easy fix to spam for people who don't like cheating money for whatever reason.

Otherwise the game looks great, might wait til next version to give it a full go, really would like the ability to play with a different font if that is something that you have time for. Thanks for your work and thanks for engaging with the community so fruitfully, best of luck! :)

kopiluwaq

Oct 27, 2017
There is a problem with the game, after I scroll the chat back, I wont be able to hide the UI with middle mouse or H button anymore.

BTW, this is a GREAT game, thanks for making this! Waifston

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
There is a problem with the game, after I scroll the chat back, I wont be able to hide the UI with middle mouse or H button anymore. Waifston
Hello.
I just checked and did not see any bugs associated with scrollback and HUD. Can you tell me more about your problem?
Maybe I could help you.

BTW, this is a GREAT game, thanks for making this! Waifston
Thank you.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
Anyone know the administrator password? I try temporarybliss and not work here. Please someone help me. And if the password is the same then tell me what I did wrong.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes