Original size ~1.65GB
Download ~447MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i couldn't open the tutorial when it said press "T", so now i don't know the password
Melissa PC password is : Cutie
Tutorial screen : On the top right is 'T' button, you have to press it to show up a tutorial screen.

Reactions: SRMTheBoss
Nov 4, 2019
Anyone know the deal with this? every 2nd to 3rd frame it pops up..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/bianca_script/bianca_prologue.rpyc", line 104, in script
    �%�y����*�,D3��f�C�#е�_��?�'!ܔ5Ml�����X��rxEw��W�]<_�V�F_��}���x]��6o(y�@��4�&g]����{�����֛�;I�݅��gDzO��rf~�Cӛ�^�$i"�G���'�i���CG��3�l��c��Ot�O��^���3D�gO��,�\O�-�P�r���/��W��@�?t��i�Z��zD��q�z�>0�`9|��d�z�����g�]�E�[�.Wl��r�v���b:bMlU"�i4bM��I�d?8c^���G���C�n��������r�L5��-Wl�N����4�������$�B�_��t3�`E5J��N�ڸ4��.;ؕZ��¥l�2��@��q)�e�2���l4���^f���lR���\�-%b5���Rr'�<���M�R6�,P��A�ЅK�.��٤,e��]�}lV2(;k���6��&Qkԛ�V�]�03w��)I�Ҳ��DWe���ե�������f�;���m�`�����_������Al�t��<S�IG�Q#T
  File "D:\wild\ab  goldies\A THE BEST ONES\UnlimitedPleasure-0.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\wild\ab  goldies\A THE BEST ONES\UnlimitedPleasure-0.2.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\wild\ab  goldies\A THE BEST ONES\UnlimitedPleasure-0.2.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 987, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "D:\wild\ab  goldies\A THE BEST ONES\UnlimitedPleasure-0.2.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\wild\ab  goldies\A THE BEST ONES\UnlimitedPleasure-0.2.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.2.1
Sun Nov 24 13:13:08 2019

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I will only list my hopes the dev will add to the game This time :)[1] If any of the lady's are dating other guy's or seeing other guy's and the m.c has max control over them. I would like the option for the m.c to tell the lady to stop seeing the other guy:devilish: {2}hopefully the m.c does not lose all the other lady's after proposal to one or marriage keep the other as mistress's or lovers {3rd} last but not least after main story-line please let the fun keep going I really dislike it wean games end after the main story-line if all 3 of these ideas are green lighted by the dev then awesome. If green lighted or the dev says good idea {as in will use all three idea's in the game } ect I really will have to support the dev !!! I meant becouse all the content that I like would be all rolled into one game including the mom content the dev said was down the road some in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Waifston

6m6a6x6y

Jul 20, 2018
I'm probably dumb, how do you unlock scenes with characters (except for the flashback/sofia introduction ones). Do you grind gifts? I can't do anything else than posing and kissing. Thank you for your time.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes