darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This really is a great game, with lots and lots of potential. This is a 5/5 for me already but I'm gonna wait for a couple more updates before posting a proper review.

A question to the dev: Are watersports scenes (male on female) planned for future updates?

Reactions: Waifston

Devka

May 8, 2017
Is the Idol in this build and if so where can I find her.

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This really is a great game, with lots and lots of potential. This is a 5/5 for me already but I'm gonna wait for a couple more updates before posting a proper review.

A question to the dev: Are watersports scenes (male on female) planned for future updates?
Hey, thanks for playing, reviews are always welcome.
About watersports : Yes, watersport will be probably featuring in my game (but only a optional).

Can the character fuck his mother?
Not yet. :p

Is the Idol in this build and if so where can I find her.
Idol is not available in this version.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Seems like a good start, the journal doodles are a nice touch. It does seem like all the characters are pretty quick to jump on your dick, even Melissa and Kate who are supposed to have only 0-1 partners before, but it makes sense for the rest of the characters. A couple of suggestions:
1. I'd call the "notebook" a laptop or computer. "Notebook" is a brand of laptop, but at least in America it's not used as a generic term for a laptop computer, it's used for a book with blank pages.
2. I kind of get the idea with the studio minigame's design, but as it is it just encourages spam clicking to go through the picture set until you hit the income limit. I'd probably change it so you get a fixed amount for doing a shoot, and maybe when we get more outfit options it also ups the amount you get from doing a shoot. If you didn't mind completely changing it, you could also just give us a fixed income for each unique picture we take and put a limit on the number of pictures we can take (maybe even lock some of the options with fewer clothes behind an interest/lust threshold).
3. I'm assuming the stamina pills are a cheat for now until we can get to higher levels of stamina, but I still have to wonder what the point of the stamina bar is. I'm guessing your plan is to have a sex minigame where we need to balance foreplay with sex to get the girl off before we cum?
4. I'd probably change "Service/Caress" to "Fool around" or "Foreplay" and then the options could be "Focus on you/Focus on her," or something like that. Right now the words are kind of arbitrary.

In terms of content, I'm hoping we'll get to dom the two girls that Elena teaches with her.

Reactions: darlic and Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Seems like a good start, the journal doodles are a nice touch.
Hey, I personally like these little details too. (y)
1. I'd call the "notebook" a laptop or computer. "Notebook" is a brand of laptop, but at least in America it's not used as a generic term for a laptop computer, it's used for a book with blank pages.
4. I'd probably change "Service/Caress" to "Fool around" or "Foreplay" and then the options could be "Focus on you/Focus on her," or something like that. Right now the words are kind of arbitrary.
I'll see what I can do.
2. I kind of get the idea with the studio minigame's design, but as it is it just encourages spam clicking to go through the picture set until you hit the income limit. I'd probably change it so you get a fixed amount for doing a shoot, and maybe when we get more outfit options it also ups the amount you get from doing a shoot. If you didn't mind completely changing it, you could also just give us a fixed income for each unique picture we take and put a limit on the number of pictures we can take (maybe even lock some of the options with fewer clothes behind an interest/lust threshold).
I not fully understand what you have mean with fixing income...
But I'll take look at this minigame once again to improve it.
In terms of content, I'm hoping we'll get to dom the two girls that Elena teaches with her.
Of course, I already have interesting ideas in mind.

Thank you for all suggestions, I really appreciate it and always welcome.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I not fully understand what you have mean with fixing income...
But I'll take look at this minigame once again to improve it.
What I'm thinking is something like you would start getting some money at the end of the week per picture you take, since people are buying the pictures. It doesn't matter that much though, the main thing is just to avoid having the optimal strategy be spam-clicking the same option.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
What I'm thinking is something like you would start getting some money at the end of the week per picture you take, since people are buying the pictures. It doesn't matter that much though, the main thing is just to avoid having the optimal strategy be spam-clicking the same option.
Okay, I understand your point here.
As I said before, I'll take look at this minigame. (y)

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure 0.2.0 has been released for everyone + I've updated OP with a new screenshots and renders.

Reactions: darlic

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*plays through the prologue*

Alice (Mom) is : Beautiful, a redhead, has a fantastic body, is kind, is a good mother, has a good personality, is employed.
Alice's (Mom) only revealed "flaw" is she can't drive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know people just "fall out of love" sometimes, but kid (MC), I hate to break it to you, unless your mom is completely useless in bed or she has a secret hobby where she eats kittens and skins babies, your dad probably has a serious case of "The Big Gay". :LOL:

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes