ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoy this..especially the glorious Kate...and it obviously..if intended or not..has that Mythic Manor/Harem Hotel/Sylphia Island vibe..which is good..as i love those games so welcome another with open arms..BUT..this is currently a rung below due to one key element they have that this dosnt..body variety..those 3 games run the gamut of every height titty booty etc size..this game..is ALL THE BOOBS....i think..if it wanted to be held in the regard those are it would need Variety...Kate i would not change..she's my waifu :p but the rest need to be shook up..variety is the spice of life and also attracts more people..there are a fair number of folks sick of ALL THE BOOBS...of course..it is your game and this is just my personal opinion..but i look at MM/HH and SI and see the variety keeps alot more people happy..something for everyone :D either way..good luck with the game..i am enjoying it and will continue playing.

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i enjoy this..especially the glorious Kate...and it obviously..if intended or not..has that Mythic Manor/Harem Hotel/Sylphia Island vibe..which is good..as i love those games so welcome another with open arms..BUT..this is currently a rung below due to one keep element they have that this dosnt..body variety..those 3 games run the gamut of every height titty booty etc size..this game..is ALL THE BOOBS....i think..if it wanted to be held in the regard those are it would need Variety...Kate i would not change..she's my waifu :p but the rest need to be shook up..variety is the spice of life and also attracts more people..there are a fair number of folks sick of ALL THE BOOBS...of course..it is your game and this is just my personal opinion..but i look at MM/HH and SI and see the variety keeps alot more people happy..something for everyone :D either way..good luck with the game..i am enjoying it and will continue playing.
Hello. Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it.
Yes, I know that variety of choices is very important. The game should have been made so that everyone who play it can find a suitable character for himself, eventually everyone have a specific taste (which is good (y)) or you have to offer something original and interesting(breathtaking). And I know that currenly I have some sort of problems with it, maybe this is the one of reasons why my game is not popular.
But, I have a big plans! :p I'll try my best to make a good and interesting game. I want to bring a unique experience to the players, add a new features and events, expand my universe with new characters and improve current ones with new traits and stuff like that.

01.jpg

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I honestly had completely forgotten about this game. But it was/is excellent! I just replayed the .1 version. Is there a .2 version for the mac available?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ya know, if she doesn't wear a better sports bra than that when she goes running, people are gonna wonder why she has two black eyes alla time...

boingys.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sep 13, 2017
i always have the "Better visit tomorrow" popup in the middle of the screen

can someone give me a cmd to close it or give me another solution?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i always have the "Better visit tomorrow" popup in the middle of the screen

can someone give me a cmd to close it or give me another solution?
Type this in console :
hide screen time_out

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes