Keten25

Apr 5, 2021
Can somebody help me with the pc version for playing in joiplay android .? I have crash every typing in game( named n code)

enfonsasuke

Aug 25, 2020
i start playing this game at ver 0.4.0 on P.C and i want to update to the lastest, so which version i should play 0.4.2 or 0.2 and what are the difference ? can anyone help pls ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i start playing this game at ver 0.4.0 on P.C and i want to update to the lastest, so which version i should play 0.4.2 or 0.2 and what are the difference ? can anyone help pls ?
Well long story short. Dev did a full remake of game with other story and characters but partly same models. That was 0.2 and it was pretty badly received for reasons by quite a big part of the fanbase, so dev decided to go back to the old version and is working on that atm. So 4.2 will be the base for the next version and the latest 0.2 update will not be continued.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
That's a great news. The old version is 100% way better than 0.2 crap game.
I read he gonna use game assets he made in 0.2 and put in old ver so it's not going to waste
I was really hoping for he was not dropping the game due to all the bad feedbacks / hate
not gonna lie I was not a fan either of 0.2 when the old version got a good amount of content

iamrebellion

Jun 17, 2021
does anyone know the dev's opinion about sharing ? I was going to indicate this game to my friend , but he only likes games with sharing options . i know the dev is against ntr , did he include sharing when stating that there would be no such content ?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Is this a type of game where you romance characters and the more you do, they wear less and less clothing?

Baanaka

Apr 29, 2019
can someone tell me which version should i play first? I see there is version 0.4.2 is 1.77Gb and 0.2 is 507Mb help me. thanks

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
can someone tell me which version should i play first? I see there is version 0.4.2 is 1.77Gb and 1.0 is 571Mb help me. thanks
The dev is going back to the old version, but with some of the new mechanics he used in the "premium" one and some graphic improvements, so there's a good chance we'll have to replay the whole thing from the start when that's out. He said the next update will be up sometime mid July, so I'd just wait for that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev is going back to the old version, but with some of the new mechanics he used in the "premium" one and some graphic improvements, so there's a good chance we'll have to replay the whole thing from the start when that's out. He said the next update will be up sometime mid July, so I'd just wait for that.
Wait he will go back to the old version? I like both versions but man, at this point I feel like I am wasting time playing the game if I have to keep hopping from one version to another.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Wait he will go back to the old version? I like both versions but man, at this point I feel like I am wasting time playing the game if I have to keep hopping from one version to another.
At this point I have no idea if this is his final decision or he'll change his mind again in a couple of months, but that's what he last said.

Reactions: Baanaka

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point I have no idea if this is his final decision or he'll change his mind again in a couple of months, but that's what he last said.
Fuck I deleted the game after he released the remake, I am not really in the mood to play the game from the beginning again.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Fuck I deleted the game after he released the remake, I am not really in the mood to play the game from the beginning again.
Backups of your saves should be in your AppData folder, so if you didn't delete those, you should be fine. As long as v0.4.3 is compatible with v0.4.2 of course.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Backups of your saves should be in your AppData folder, so if you didn't delete those, you should be fine. As long as v0.4.3 is compatible with v0.4.2 of course.
I kind of doubt the saves will be compatible if he is also adding some of the new mechanics to the old version, but we have to wait and see. At this point I just hope that he sticks to this decision and we don't have any more new versions in the future.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I kind of doubt the saves will be compatible if he is also adding some of the new mechanics to the old version, but we have to wait and see. At this point I just hope that he sticks to this decision and we don't have any more new versions in the future.
I don't mind replaying from the start, as long as he actually makes up his mind this time. I was planning to do a new playthrough with Alice as the first girl anyway. Like you said all we can do is wait and see. The next update should be out soon enough. I wouldn't be that surprised if instead of v0.4.3 we get a revamp of the remake thought...

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes