Baanaka

Apr 29, 2019
The dev is going back to the old version, but with some of the new mechanics he used in the "premium" one and some graphic improvements, so there's a good chance we'll have to replay the whole thing from the start when that's out. He said the next update will be up sometime mid July, so I'd just wait for that.
the old version and the remake version are 2 different versions. So should i play both versions or just play 1 version 0.2?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
the old version and the remake version are 2 different versions. So should i play both versions or just play 1 version 0.2?
The remake is like a completely different game with a completely different MC and same models, but different backstories for the women. The dev said he realised he changed the story too much and he's going back to the original. That stopped at v0.4.2, so you should probably play what's listed under "old version" in the OP.

Reactions: DA22 and Baanaka

Baanaka

Apr 29, 2019
The remake is like a completely different game with a completely different MC and same models, but different backstories for the women. The dev said he realised he changed the story too much and he's going back to the original. That stopped at v0.4.2, so you should probably play what's listed under "old version" in the OP.
Thanks

Reactions: eddie987

iamrebellion

Jun 17, 2021
JC07 judging by the pictures our friend posted , it looks like alice still acts like a cheap whore . i hated the principal in the demo it's a shame she's coming back .

Reactions: JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
JC07 judging by the pictures our friend posted , it looks like alice still acts like a cheap whore . i hated the principal in the demo it's a shame she's coming back .
I will refrain from any comment until I play. I saw the pictures, but I don't think her wearing that lingerie or that pose (showing her breasts) says anything that she still has slutty behavior. Like it might be her in the way of lust. and the first is her in the way of romance. So judging something now is dishonest of me.

But I am waiting eagerly for this update.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The last update of the old version left us right after having sex with Alice. So this could very well be after that where the relationship has progressed further.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The last update of the old version left us right after having sex with Alice. So this could very well be after that where the relationship has progressed further.
Most likely this, I would have hoped that dev would have changed Alice's motivation a bit after she returned with less taboo, but that would be a lot of extra work so yeah likely story will stay same there and new parts will happen after what we seen already and that is fair enough and be a continuation thereof. Already glad enough that Waifston decided the premium really needs another game to work (and in my opinion some rewrite unless it is meant as a darker more abusive game overall).

Reactions: User1230 and JC07

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
New Post:

Previews from the upcoming BIG 0.4.4 update! The update will be including...
  • Reworked GUI.
  • Reworked prologue.
  • Reworked Alice's introduction
  • Over 50 animations.
  • Over 1000 Renders.
  • New sound effects.
  • New music tracks.
The official release date will be posted soon...
Fun Fact: All idle poses are animated! No more static pictures!
001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png 007.png 008.jpg 009.jpg

mswlfe159

Dec 16, 2019
New Post:

Previews from the upcoming BIG 0.4.4 update! The update will be including...
  • Reworked GUI.
  • Reworked prologue.
  • Reworked Alice's introduction
  • Over 50 animations.
  • Over 1000 Renders.
  • New sound effects.
  • New music tracks.
The official release date will be posted soon...
Fun Fact: All idle poses are animated! No more static pictures!
View attachment 1305169 View attachment 1305170 View attachment 1305171 View attachment 1305172 View attachment 1305173 View attachment 1305174 View attachment 1305175 View attachment 1305176 View attachment 1305177
so hot!I'll pay for it!!

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Are we still having characters like Lolerei Power? Because that would be great
Nothing confirmed but the screenshots from the new update that show the town include the new school, police station and in another screenshot you can see Oximords Textbox in the background. So it is very likely that they will get introduced into the old version but again nothing directly confirmed by Waifston.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what I understand he will just add all the new features to the old game while keeping the old story and characters. I kind of liked the story of the mom going to work for her sister better than her just moving to another town to work as a nurse and then getting fired, but I will just have to wait and see how things go with the new version. I just hope this is the last remake.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
From what I understand he will just add all the new features to the old game while keeping the old story and characters. I kind of liked the story of the mom going to work for her sister better than her just moving to another town to work as a nurse and then getting fired, but I will just have to wait and see how things go with the new version. I just hope this is the last remake.
Check the previews Ancarius shared a few posts above yours. The prologue and her introduction have been reworked, so I guess there's a good chance the reasons she's leaving are different now. The whole "I'm going to the big city to marry a blond surfer/Oh well, I got fired so I guess I'm going back home now" didn't bother me that much tbh, but it probably was the weakest story arc in the original game. The only thing that's sure is that even if the old saves work, it will be best to replay the whole thing from the start when v0.4.4 is out.

Reactions: DA22

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Wow!

This author seems communicating well with players.

I know it is hard decision that change mind after done something.

I will look forward to this game and next planned game that previewed at the last time.

It is always better finish one thing and move forward.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes