Bad omen

Sep 27, 2018
Just finished replaying the 0.42 update and gawddamn this game is way too good tho there's a lack of depth in some cases but it's not that bothering for me, then went to this thread to find out another update is coming today with reworks and a new view on Alice's story wish I could support the dev on patreon but im currently broke but still :PogChamp:

Last edited:

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
It's time.

Hi! The new update is here! Please, don't mind the locked places on the map, they will be unlocked very soon with weekly updates. Unfortunately, I had lost contact with the VA and this update is coming up without the voiceovers. But the good news is that soon I'm planning to make a call for a whole cast group of VA to voice over the main characters! So keep up with updates! As for now, enjoy the new content for Alice!
Changelog (V0.4.4):
  • Reworked GUI.
  • Reworked prologue.
  • Reworked Alice's introduction.
  • 25 Romantic Interest points for Alice.
  • 25 Lust points for Alice.
  • Over 50 animations.
  • Over 1000 Renders.
  • New sound effects.
  • New music tracks.
  • New locations.
  • Improved animations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download :
  • "Links removed since i (Ancarius) don't want to share them, if you want them become a patreon of Waifston"
Download (Android) :
I'm testing the build right now, it will be available for download very soon.

All Console Commands/Codes are .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Update Release Dates (V0.4.5):

• $10 Patrons: 27 August
  • Public Release: 3 September

Enjoy and Happy Playing!

- Waifston
044.jpg 001.jpg 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png 007.png 008.png 009.jpg

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ancarius Looks like you were doing most of my job while I was away. GJ! ;)
Here is a showcase of one of the fancy animations that are in the new version --->

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a console command to control the levels of love? I had "rejected" a girl after I maxed out the Charmed tier, but dates aren't accruing any interest from them anymore. Buying drinks or whatever isn't working for any of them.

Edit: Nevermind. I found what I needed.

Edit Edit:

Pretty sure I'm caught up with everything. Pretty good game so far. Like the characters so far and how they have plenty of fun and unique traits that make them more unique and individualistic. I'm a fan of them all, but I think Elena is my favorite so far.

The religious angle is certainly different and I don't think I've played a game where it featured so heavily throughout the entire story. I wish we had some more options in how we responded to certain characters and their faith, but eh, what can you do. Continuing on that line of though, while I want to like Sofia, she leaves me feeling mixed on her. I really wish there was...I don't know, a different conflict between her and the MC. Her and Catalina never seemed like bullies to the MC, so it feels weird how hostile he is towards them after they meet back up. And the whole destiny thing is a bit...off putting for me. Personally, I think it would've been more interesting if the two had more of a rivalry in school and the rivalry (and romantic tension) would still be there, despite her becoming more religious. I think them having petty back and forths would have just been super fun to see as they try to circumvent the rules of the church to sex it up.

Anyway, the moment to moment gameplay is fine enough and I like the variety of interactions. I like the idea behind the tiers of the courtship system. Lots of potential there. I think that's really great in general.

Those are my random thoughts at the moment. Good game so far.

Last edited:

Wolfydood242

Aug 2, 2021
Is it normal, that im stuck with a black screen after the four girls leave the room of the mc?
i downloaded the Win/Linux version for pc.

Last edited:

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Someone knows how to unlock the last three images of the gallery in the Christmas vercion I finished the game and I went to the image gallery but apparently I was missing three, I do not know if this is because of the decisions or how, since in the end the nun comes to my house saying that I get pregnant and that I have to take responsibility that is the end or there is another ending since at the beginning of the game they ask you some questions I don't know if it was based on that :(

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Someone knows how to unlock the last three images of the gallery in the Christmas vercion I finished the game and I went to the image gallery but apparently I was missing three, I do not know if this is because of the decisions or how, since in the end the nun comes to my house saying that I get pregnant and that I have to take responsibility that is the end or there is another ending since at the beginning of the game they ask you some questions I don't know if it was based on that :(
I think it was choosing the Bad Boy Route for Alice in the beginning, if not that then the other one. It's just asking you there if you banged Alice during her introduction or not and if you did then you get some more CG's with her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Voice actors? I hope it's something optional, something you can turn off at any time. The main girls' lines are very poorly written and dubbing those lines will make it all the more cringe and I tend to "fix" the dialogues that I don't like without changing the context of the story.

Please, Waifston! Consider making it optional.

Reactions: Horagen81

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Gallery mod or full save to unlock gallery for 0.2?
The amount I want to wank to these images and content vs the amount I want to play it is leaning pretty heavy towards 'wank'. :LOL:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a way to buy this without patreon ? I dont mind trowing you some money via another source. Im bored i want to see the sex content with the mom.
There is the Itch.io page for the game

not sure if there is anywhere else were you can give the dev money.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I dont think you buy the newest version over their ?
You are quite right... no it is the 0.4.2 version there is on Itch
but it is an alternative to patreon at least. Which is what you asked for :unsure:

Unless of cause I misunderstood your message. Which would be nothing new :LOL:

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Both Statements are correct.
The Premium Version won't be continued, he switches his focus back on the old Version that being 0.4.2
0.4.4 is basically the re-written Premium Version's Opening which will get later, over the weekly updates, all of the 0.4.2 Content back albeit improved with stuff like the new animations.

He is basically merging the best of both version, Content/Writing from the old Version and Technical Stuff from Premium.

9ni

Sep 14, 2020
Both Statements are correct.
The Premium Version won't be continued, he switches his focus back on the old Version that being 0.4.2
0.4.4 is basically the re-written Premium Version's Opening which will get later, over the weekly updates, all of the 0.4.2 Content back albeit improved with stuff like the new animations.

He is basically merging the best of both version, Content/Writing from the old Version and Technical Stuff from Premium.
Thank you for your explanation.
At present, we can't use 0.4.2 savedata and play 0.4.2 contents, can we?
0.4.4 has no contents that we can play. And I hate the minigame.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes