minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Both Statements are correct.
The Premium Version won't be continued, he switches his focus back on the old Version that being 0.4.2
0.4.4 is basically the re-written Premium Version's Opening which will get later, over the weekly updates, all of the 0.4.2 Content back albeit improved with stuff like the new animations.

He is basically merging the best of both version, Content/Writing from the old Version and Technical Stuff from Premium.
oh, is 0.4.4 really just the intro? there's no remade content from the original game already in?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
5$ Release is also up.

Hey! The work is in the full process! While I releasing the latest update for , I'm preparing another big chunk of content for the future update! Bianca, Melissa, Elena, all of them get a nice amount of content in the 0.4.5 update!
Also, I found a few new amazing tracks for my game, I can't wait for you to listen to them...

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

Nov 26, 2017
5$ Release is also up.

Hey! The work is in the full process! While I releasing the latest update for , I'm preparing another big chunk of content for the future update! Bianca, Melissa, Elena, all of them get a nice amount of content in the 0.4.5 update!
Also, I found a few new amazing tracks for my game, I can't wait for you to listen to them...

View attachment 1353598 View attachment 1353599 View attachment 1353600 View attachment 1353601 View attachment 1353602 View attachment 1353603 View attachment 1353604
Is The game will have some multiple ending or not? I hope there is alice only ending tbh

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
To those who have already played the latest version does the family voyage event is continued in this update.....

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
How far can you go with Alice?
Blowjob/Handjob, Sex hasn't happen'd in this version of the Story.

So, as we come close to the public release of 0.4.4 i want you all to know how to set your expectations.
Lower them a lot.

0.4.4 is really not what you think it is, i.e the Old Version but continued. What you will be downloading does boot up with the Premium Edition Main Menu for a good reason.
The Content from 0.4.2 gets ported over to the Premium Edition, not the other way around. Meaning what you find is the re-write of the Premium Edition Story, it being far lighter in tone (No Shitty Aunt Scarlett, MC gets his graduation, no Zachery,....)
When you reach the point were all the girls are in your room, were 0.2 Premium Edition ended, it will now continue with Alice coming back, similar to 0.4.2. Her and the MC get closer far more easily which then leds to the BJ Scene that was shown in one of the Preview Posts. That's it.

The Weekly Updates will most likely port over Content for the exisiting characters with Elena, Bianca and Melissa being the starting ones. The New Characters from PE are still in the game, but there is no possible BJ Scene with Oximord, since the Story is changed and the MC now wants to pursue the woman because he basically just wants to be closer to them.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
SO
Blowjob/Handjob, Sex hasn't happen'd in this version of the Story.

So, as we come close to the public release of 0.4.4 i want you all to know how to set your expectations.
Lower them a lot.

0.4.4 is really not what you think it is, i.e the Old Version but continued. What you will be downloading does boot up with the Premium Edition Main Menu for a good reason.
The Content from 0.4.2 gets ported over to the Premium Edition, not the other way around. Meaning what you find is the re-write of the Premium Edition Story, it being far lighter in tone (No Shitty Aunt Scarlett, MC gets his graduation, no Zachery,....)
When you reach the point were all the girls are in your room, were 0.2 Premium Edition ended, it will now continue with Alice coming back, similar to 0.4.2. Her and the MC get closer far more easily which then leds to the BJ Scene that was shown in one of the Preview Posts. That's it.

The Weekly Updates will most likely port over Content for the exisiting characters with Elena, Bianca and Melissa being the starting ones. The New Characters from PE are still in the game, but there is no possible BJ Scene with Oximord, since the Story is changed and the MC now wants to pursue the woman because he basically just wants to be closer to them.
So all the content of melissa, elena,Bianca upto version 4.2 will be there in next update or will it be complete rewrite for them also If yes then we can reach the family voyage event very fast otherwise with weekly updates we will reach thier in around 2 months or may be more......

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
SO

So all the content of melissa, elena,Bianca upto version 4.2 will be there in next update or will it be complete rewrite for them also If yes then we can reach the family voyage event very fast otherwise with weekly updates we will reach thier in around 2 months or may be more......
I know as much as you know. I post all of his Patreon Posts, except the ones that are exclusive to the paying members (like the command codes for 0.4.4.), so you can make your own picture. But i would guess it gives them all their content until the First Sex Scene. So you get the introduction to the character, Bianca and Melissa that is since you still met Elena in the School from the beginning. Then how they and the MC get closer + some Foreplay Scenes.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
:KEK: Remaking the remake isn't a bad idea but that's not what we expected. The game should go back to .1 again if this is the case. I was wondering why the MC was still midget-like in the new screenshots...

I'm disappointed its not actually the OG version continued but also really excited to see how Waifston rewrote the PE story with the mountain of feedback he got.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
i severely misunderstood this new version. thought it would just be the original game (0.4.2) with the updated models/menus of the premium edition. can't say i was a big fan of the premium edition's intro and gameplay, but i guess i'm looking forward to where the game is gonna go. here's hoping it's a best of both worlds between the original and premium edition

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
erm...why am i looking at a black sceen for half an hour now, did the content end or is it just a bug for me?

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Another alice-centered update, he worst character for me (the best for oedipus-complexed, on the other hand)... I stop here with this game.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes