TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Some help, once it goes sandbox:

Day 1 - [bedroom, skip time] sleep
Day 2 - (morning) "Alice" calls
Day 2 - [bedroom, skip time] sleep
Day 3 - skip time (2x) => noon => home phone => contacts, "Alice"

(phone location: leave your bedroom, down arrow, table to left of door)

this should put you to where "Alice" comes home
Doesn't work, I am legitimately stuck and cannot progress from a new game. Exiting the house only has the church open as a location as well with the rest of the map completely blocked off.

How the bloody hell are you supposed to progress? This game gives you absolutely no directions or any indications of what you are supposed to do.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well that was disappointing... The dev didn't go back to the original game like he said he would, but remade the remake... We still have the 12 year old douchebag wannabe MC who'll need a step stool to bang half the girls and more complicated game mechanics than needed. Fuck it! No reason to spread any more negativity I guess. At this point I'll just give up on this game and it's dev. I'm just really disappointed I spend so many hours in the original version only to see it get abandoned without getting any sort of closure...

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
So this is the first time i downloaded the game. I downloaded the most recent version. I finished the prologue and now what? I am already at day 4. I can only go the church shop and home. How can i progress further? Because i think i tried everything.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Doesn't work, I am legitimately stuck and cannot progress from a new game. Exiting the house only has the church open as a location as well with the rest of the map completely blocked off.

How the bloody hell are you supposed to progress? This game gives you absolutely no directions or any indications of what you are supposed to do.
What happens if you miss this?
Posting a few saves for you guys that have the main scenes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoyed the original but wasn't a fan at all of the remake.

This just carries on the remake. The MC was decent in the original I can't stand this newer version.

Should never have tried to remake it, it was all going so well and could have been pretty successful but i'm not sure how this is going to go now.

I do wish you well with the game and hope it does find a player base but the fun I was having with the original just isn't there with this new version.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
only home and church available, i have no idea what to do. no quest, no walkthrough.....
Yes, ive played for day 36 and nothing has happened yet.
Has the game been redesigned? Or are we stupid and don't know what to do? :KEK:
Game is probably buggy, unsure. My first save could have glitched or I could have missed it skipping

Day 2 you should get a morning call from Alice, saying she was fired.
Day 3 you should be able to call her at noon and prepare for her coming "home"

As far as I've seen, the rest of the content is mostly "gifting" Alice stuff at night to progress

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I'm disappointed with the latest updates and I think the game is going into the wrong direction. Transforming this into a jerking off mini games simulator and a sandbox nightmare... Renders look good, dev has the talent, why ruin everything with mini games, they don't improve the experience, just add unnecessary playtime. A good story is much better than this sandbox + mini games, or something in between.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I really enjoyed the original but wasn't a fan at all of the remake.

This just carries on the remake. The MC was decent in the original I can't stand this newer version.

Should never have tried to remake it, it was all going so well and could have been pretty successful but i'm not sure how this is going to go now.

I do wish you well with the game and hope it does find a player base but the fun I was having with the original just isn't there with this new version.
I name you Acting Director of the Consumer Protection Bureau. :coffee::giggle:
Thanks I was going to try this re-rewritten version but seeing as the MC is still a cunt I will just permanently ignore this. It is a shame, the original was awesome. :(

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Well, here im, i played the first versions from de "old game" it hadnt too much content so i decided to wait... So, wtf, remake? The dev is remaking it from the first scene? Or he already remade everything to this new "game" and now he is just publishing new content? LOL

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Game is probably buggy, unsure. My first save could have glitched or I could have missed it skipping

Day 2 you should get a morning call from Alice, saying she was fired.
Day 3 you should be able to call her at noon and prepare for her coming "home"

As far as I've seen, the rest of the content is mostly "gifting" Alice stuff at night to progress
This doesn't work.....
There is nothing to do home or shop???

Has nobody an answer what to do??

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Some help, once it goes sandbox:

Day 1 - [bedroom, skip time] sleep
Day 2 - (morning) "Alice" calls
Day 2 - [bedroom, skip time] sleep
Day 3 - skip time (2x) => noon => home phone => contacts, "Alice"

(phone location: leave your bedroom, down arrow, table to left of door)

this should put you to where "Alice" comes home
This Not working .... Nothing but home and church Shop.....

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
This doesn't work.....
There is nothing to do home or shop???

Has nobody an answer what to do??
nothing to do at home until Alice is home.
even then, it only seems to be at the bathroom in the morning and her room at night

nothing to do at the shop(church) other than work for money and buy things for Alice to progress

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes