SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Some help, once it goes sandbox:

Day 1 - [bedroom, skip time] sleep
Day 2 - (morning) "Alice" calls
Day 2 - [bedroom, skip time] sleep
Day 3 - skip time (2x) => noon => home phone => contacts, "Alice"

(phone location: leave your bedroom, down arrow, table to left of door)

this should put you to where "Alice" comes home
This Not working .... Nothing but home and church Shop.....

Reactions: RarefiedcNod

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well two years after the first release of the game we saw that the game is practically being created from scratch, because although the first version of the game was not perfect (but it was not the worst), dev came up with a brilliant idea with a remake of the game, which did not burn out and we lived to see it again we have another remake, but this time there is almost no content in the game, although changelog shows that we have over 1000 renders, but I wonder where they are because I tried to play for almost 40 minutes and I don't think I saw so many renders.
It's a pity because it was quite a decent game in its first version and it had quite a lot of content and sex scenes and now I only saw a handjob from mom and nothing else- so unfortunately I regret to say that I am very disappointed and I do not know if I want to wait another 2 years for the game to make up for the amount of content it had before and added new content to it.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Just started to play.Any hints,walktrough? I only have home and church on the map. All alone in house after prologue. Can I go anywhere?

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
There is also only Alice in this game to play and only with the code at the beginning to enter?
Yup. The dev locks family content behind a code instead of landlady + ipatch method like most other games. I'd wish he did it like the other devs.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This is one of the few games where it seems that each time I look at the game, there's less content than before.

I still had version 2.0 on my computer, and that version had a good amount of content, and it just needed a bit more love, but then the "remake" which pretty much removed all the hours of content for some silly minigames and slightly better looking home hub (and slightly higher quality models.. I think?).

The mother character model is crazy sexy, but I guess I'll just be happy with what I have, and not care about what's going on in Patreon with this one...

Reactions: Jarul

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
i have seen the pics in OP and was thinking nice renders and a lot of fun to play. many nice girls. played it and was disapointet. where are all the girlis? then i read the last pages here and hope this will not be like Research into Corruption....research into affaction.... sweet affection or how ever the game is called now. where the dev is always, after some progres, making new engeen or rework and never ever finishing it. the game has much potential and the dev knows how to make pics(maybe the shake ass or tits litelbit faster). idk anything about the game bevor rework.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.4.5] [Waifston] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.20 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 820 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.17 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 785 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
can devs explain to me, HTF, regression of game is some kind of progress/ remake ? this is way beyond my comprehension how the hell this new version is good thing, and how the hell regression is 2gb big? WTF ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Jailbird92

Jan 4, 2019
I really hope dev can provide patch download since they are gonna be regular update now.
To download full game everytime there are new update is very taxing me ..TT

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes