Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
imma actually new to the game so i can't comment as much on the remake. I like the premise as well as the renders but i have to say the minigame design is bad with pointless clicking. This is especially for the current part time work as the screen moves side to side while the clickable icon jumps up and down... and its something you have to do repeatedly...imo, this is just a bad way to extend gameplay...

mio9527

Nov 1, 2019
Best way is to go to the church shop and buy lots of blank papers and pens. Paper costs 1 dollar each and pen 3 dollars each. Once you buy those, go to your laptop in your room and select the craft item option. There you will be able to craft a handmade drawing of your mom. Gift her those in the evening, since each of them gets you 4 or 5 love points with her.

To level up lust, first gain 25 love points with her. Once you do that, handjob option will be available in petting categorie of her interaction menu. While she gives you a handjob, select the dirty talk option on the animation menu, and then keep selecting the romantic talk option, since it is the one she likes the most. the first and third options give you no lust, and the fourth angers her.

All of her caps in this build are at 25 points. So should be pretty easy to see all of her content.
where is she cant find her

Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
So, two locations... the church and the house out of a 1.9GB game ... minigames that are utterly horrid and there seems to be nothing and no one to interact with that isn't the nun at the Church Shop.

I'm very deeply unimpressed with this; it's a shame, the animations are nice but I could do without opening doors and the current stage of the map. The map in the damn screenshots had a lot of places to go; what gives?

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
v0.4 of the game and all there is to it is a prolog and 2 location on the map (MC house and Church) which have absolutely no real activity in them aside from hideous min-game! I am stunned... Originally this was an interesting game (tho I am not a big fun of faceless and almost bodiless protagonists) but this so called "remake" removed ALL damn content there was in the game (and this is v0.4)! So dissapointed...

eike2000

May 9, 2017
minigame is a big annoying, it make my laptop become glitch although there is no problem with mine. And 1st problem, after prologue, i don't know what to do next, just garden then sleep, I passed 7 days ingame without any process and deleted all from my computer

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
why the fuck should he remake it.... its just piece of shit now! I was even paying him in patreon when he was still developing the old version, this [remake] shit is totally fucked up....

Sep 29, 2019
Ah the irony of leaving this for a year so it builds up even more content only to come back to less content. I like the changes but it has a long way to go now, especially considering how content rich it was before.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes