bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
I tested all codes in the console commands on MC computer, and all works just fine, no need to start a new save.

truelove- for incest stuff.

unlimitedsmartwallpapers- for cellphone wallpaper.

unlimitedavatars - for the avatars.

gimmewhatyougot- for 1000 dollars.
only truelove works for me. rest just say unknown code

Rockonon

Jul 12, 2018
Man I don't understand no more what happen, so this is a continuation of 4.2/this is a remake of the original /is like the premium edition same characters but different story I'm so lost.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
I tested all codes in the console commands on MC computer, and all works just fine, no need to start a new save.

truelove- for incest stuff.

unlimitedsmartwallpapers- for cellphone wallpaper.

unlimitedavatars - for the avatars.

gimmewhatyougot- for 1000 dollars.

Any more codes? please share

Reactions: Maxzapn

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
I like the new game, waiting for future developments. This should be very interesting... maybe I will support on Patreon... might get the scene I want
Keep up the good work, the new animation is refreshing!

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.4.5 weekly update release day. This update is solely focused on Melissa and Elena. I have added their houses on the map and all kinds of daily interactions with them. Also, I have added a new code exclusively for Patrons. Get it , use it on the laptop's console and receive a new achievement. The new achievement has a spicy reward...
V0.4.5 Changelog :
  • Elena's introduction.
  • Elena's house.
  • Melissa's introduction.
  • Melissa's house.
  • Over 30 animations.
  • Over 350 Renders.
  • New sound effects.
  • New music tracks.
  • New locations.
  • New achievement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download :
  • (Links removed for obvious reason)
Download (Android) :
  • Testing...
All Console Commands/Codes are .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.4.6):
  • $10 Patrons: 3 August
  • Public Release: 10 September
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston
045.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I played it, and I am satisfied for the most part about the rewrite of the intro. I played the original from way back, the previous remake and now the rewrite. A lot of people seem to be pissed off because they didn't get their daily dose of fap fap content from this game. I feel, those people don't understand what the dev is trying to do with the remake, or are just being giant babies about it. Yea it's disappointing that its a rewrite, but considering all that has transpired, I think it was necessary and I do not fault him for trying to improve it..

Though some of the writing is cheesy as hell it is an overall improvement over the previous version of the remake. It would seem that the characters have been returned closer to their original personalities (Elena and Alice) and I am happy to see that. The MC no longer comes across as a pathetic brat, and now has some redeeming qualities. Those of you who played the last will remember that all he had for positive traits last time was "I'm good at video game and that's it". Now in this version he completed school(a high school with only 10 students and 3 teachers? W0t? but thats whatever I guess) and he is thinking about possible career paths/goal, and not so much a "reverse gold digger". Also he can cook now?...Good.

The game still was one massively annoying problem though....the moving click spam minigame...that is not fun whatsoever. It wasn't fun the last time and it sure as hell isn't more fun now. Remove it and implement something less annoying.
The people that stick around and still want to play the game will just cheat around it, like I did and will continue to do, and those with less of an interest will simply quit and leave. It is that bad. The last time I saw such an annoying mechanic was back in those flash based games of old. We are long past that era.
Also the still image between door transitions isn't necessary. It's a nice touch, but unfortunately, from my observation only two doors actually wait for the transition to complete before fading into the room. The rest just cut the animation. It's very jarring and after a while I found myself holding ctrl to skip it entirely. So that needs some polish.

Another thing. It seems weird that Alice would call so early, at least with the original game in mind. It's only day 2. Maybe it's just me. I get the impression that this is supposed to happen later...
Renders and animations are great as always.(y)

It's a much much better attempt than last time, and sets the groundwork for more.
Waifston

Edit:
Yea Alice's call definitely seems like it should happen way later in the game...She literally left yesterday and they are acting like its been months. Guess that means I wont be playing it for now. I just doesnt make sense chronologically.

Last edited:

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
And we are back!
Thank you Waifston!
I'm still sorry that we will have to wait a while to have the same amount of content and situations than the older version, but WOW this 0.4.4!
Incredible animations, good dialogues, good context. I like the new systems even if I'm here more for your style in animations+sounds+dialogues :p
Keep the good work and welcome back :p (I'm saying this only for my tastes ;) you are the developer, you decide imho).

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Too good to be true i guess this is a see you in 2 years kind of game.
Not really. Premium Edition got its ass whooped by the community and Waifston is going by a complete remaster of the last original version (0.4.2), and we had plenty of content back then. With a weekly updates, a few weeks and we'll have the same content as before, but of much greater quality.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes