saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
As I have been a severe critic of Waifston for the past few months, I feel obligated to give my feedback.

To be quite honest I liked the 4.4 update. I just don't understand why you named it 4.4 and not DEMO 0.1.

You are not continuing the original game, you are simply remaking (and doing a great job) the Premium Edition version that we hate so much.

This update (4.4) was what the DEMO 0.1 version should have been. No drama, no betrayals by Elena, no bitchy Scarlett, no dwarf protagonist, no baby dick (thanks, btw) and most importantly no Zachary.

It was clear that you heard the feedbacks you received, I have no other complaints to make. Everything that bothered me about Premium Edition has been fixed and everything I can do and say thanks and wish success as a developer.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I don't get this new version what do you do after the start in school. I cant figure out how to go back to school or where Alice is. only thing i can do is go to church and do that crappy mini game for cash I am very lost i figured the phone quest list would help but that blank to

Reactions: Caille

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
I don't get this new version what do you do after the start in school. I cant figure out how to go back to school or where Alice is. only thing i can do is go to church and do that crappy mini game for cash I am very lost i figured the phone quest list would help but that blank to
In computer u need to write a code "truelove" i belive.

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
Whats the point of this remake? Nowhere to go but church or stay at home. Nothing to do but wank or work. And for the love of god what on earth is the point of making an extra screen to go through when changing rooms?
What am I missing?
Yeah, this is confusing me as well. The game is mildly better than it was, but with almost no content in comparison. Seems like a step backwards imo.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As I have been a severe critic of Waifston for the past few months, I feel obligated to give my feedback.

To be quite honest I liked the 4.4 update. I just don't understand why you named it 4.4 and not DEMO 0.1.

You are not continuing the original game, you are simply remaking (and doing a great job) the Premium Edition version that we hate so much.

This update (4.4) was what the DEMO 0.1 version should have been. No drama, no betrayals by Elena, no bitchy Scarlett, no dwarf protagonist, no baby dick (thanks, btw) and most importantly no Zachary.

It was clear that you heard the feedbacks you received, I have no other complaints to make. Everything that bothered me about Premium Edition has been fixed and everything I can do and say thanks and wish success as a developer.
What betrayal by Elena?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Doesnt work for me at any time of the day. I can call "mom" and "Sister maria" both unreachable.
you have to type in truelove on your computer go to sleep then it will all start someone told me i have no idea how to get password of if will stay the same for other updates.

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
you have to type in truelove on your computer go to sleep then it will all start someone told me i have no idea how to get password of if will stay the same for other updates.
okay, ill try that. But how the fuck did he mess up such a good game so much? Without the forum i would never have guess that combination.

Edit: It worked, thanks!

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
okay, ill try that. But how the fuck did he mess up such a good game so much? Without the forum i would never have guess that combination.

Edit: It worked, thanks!
yeah have no idea if it wasn't for someone helping me out on here I would have stayed lost have no idea why you would need a code to to play the game

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Just stumbled on the game. Seems pretty rad except right after prologue I hit a wall. Can't find any of the girls and only the church is open on map. Did I download the wrong apk? I'm on mobile platform. Checked the diary and instructions were vague. Pretty much all I can do is jerk off and work which I already do irl. Lol

Mar 16, 2018
Just stumbled on the game. Seems pretty rad except right after prologue I hit a wall. Can't find any of the girls and only the church is open on map. Did I download the wrong apk? I'm on mobile platform. Checked the diary and instructions were vague. Pretty much all I can do is jerk off and work which I already do irl. Lol
call mom/alice at noon.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes