Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I don't know what's going on here.

Isn't he said that he is going to finish the first one?

Why the hell it just counting the version but actually remaking again.

Do we need to wait for all the way down to the Alice fucked again of again?

I think I better get out of here.
Finishing the first one.
Do you really believe this?
Unless he's an octopus with two brains.
And according to others it's not the first time dev does this 'remaking'.
we'll see.

Siouxsie

Oct 17, 2019
i downloaded the game but i cant do nothing, i'm dumb or the remastered version dont have anything and i have to play the pre-remaster version?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Remake of a Remake aside I just find it weird how quickly your mother is seduced in this. The flow is *She leaves* -> *Couple days pass* -> *She comes back* -> *Agrees to do sexual things with you later that night*. Like damn, bit too fast for me there.

As someone who never played the original I actually really enjoyed the direction the first remake was taking. Dunno why he dropped it (probably too much effort long term).
I didnt played original one either but i was pretty much happy with last one before this remake and i still didnt played this one.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
i downloaded the game but i cant do nothing, i'm dumb or the remastered version dont have anything and i have to play the pre-remaster version?
As I know,

It was announced to be remade first at the point of v. 4.2 and then started U.P premium version, but fans disliked the decision so the dev decided to be back to the first version.

Now, when we opened newly updated v. 4.4, it was just version counted another remake version of game.

I think this dev is just fucking us.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
on every update, it is like it gets rollback. LOL, there is 0 content to play with. I guess another game to unwatch for few months

Last edited:

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
The intro is so sweet it gave me diabetes! :)
Seems like a great game so far. Here's hoping it gets a bit less...sweet.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
its there a way to unlock the last achievement right now? with the gallery doesn't seems like it but if it is there then there is a way... i think?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Can't leave the house, it takes me to masturbation scene over and over and over again, but first it comes with this trace back:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: raverix

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
For the people not getting the Achievment #5, you have left over Save Data from the Premium Edition. You have to delete the whole Premium Edition Save Folder which is located in C:/User/(User Name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy This allowed it for me to trigger.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I waited for quite some time just to know that the dev is starting from the beginning. :KEK:
See ya guys into 2022.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes