Feb 26, 2019
Not to be overtly rude or anything because you clearly put in some effort into this but... if you read through any game's replies from its players/viewers, you'll always see the same people again and again - "someone please post save" "cheats?" "how do I activate the cheats?"

Sometimes you even see the same people asking the same question in a different thread under the same type of engine. If you're going to make a game, make it so that you can progress through it - I guarantee you the people asking those questions above sure as shit are gonna struggle with using the unpacker. It may be a skill you have but it's not something they're genetically equipped for.

A developer's job is to protect the players from themselves. Good luck with your remake. Gonna try 4.2 out now.

Reactions: LaPougne

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Sometimes you even see the same people asking the same question in a different thread under the same type of engine. If you're going to make a game, make it so that you can progress through it.

A developer's job is to protect the players from themselves. Good luck with your remake. Gonna try 4.2 out now.
In the old days programmers never made games to progress through it like a linear show and tell, they were made for you to explore and find out on your own, I can see your point though cause these days nobody programs like the old days, these days its usually point to where to go next so you don't waste your time, when I was a kid in 1985 I would play any game and time seem infinite back then so I didn't mind wasting it in that one game trying to figure out where to go and replaying it numberous times, had I known now what I knew back then I wouldn't have wasted my time. So I agree with you with progressing through the game, but games should always give you the choice to progress and explore.

What do you mean A developers job is to protect the players from themselves? Protect players from fapping? lol

Feb 26, 2019
In the old days programmers never made games to progress through it like a linear show and tell, they were made for you to explore and find out on your own, I can see your point though cause these days nobody programs like the old days, these days its usually point to where to go next so you don't waste your time, when I was a kid in 1985 I would play any game and time seem infinite back then so I didn't mind wasting it in that one game trying to figure out where to go and replaying it numberous times, had I known now what I knew back then I wouldn't have wasted my time. So I agree with you with progressing through the game, but games should always give you the choice to progress and explore.

What do you mean A developers job is to protect the players from themselves? Protect players from fapping? lol
The last part of my message ties in with the first, the current state of the remake is (as far as I'm aware) completely unplayable. Some people have reported getting similar issues, I thought maybe there was something wrong with my approach to the game, so I did some excessive research and troubleshooting to see if maybe the problem was me and not the game - turns out it was the game, or possibly my download, I don't know. Regardless, the last part of my message was basically emphasizing the point about certain types of people not having the affinity to properly use or understand the unpacker so they can just skip to what they want to see and jack off as an attempt to lightheartedly poke fun at the people(?)/person behind the code for the game.

The devs job is to prevent them from tampering with the game to access the files in an unintended way. The experience should be seamless. If it is, the complaints will be nigh cosmetic and will be less likely to ruin the chances of the players coming back for more.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
As soon as I try to load up either version in the folder it dies. Windows tells me there's an issue with it, and the program isnt responding, anyone else having this issue?

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
How much content does the pre remake have vs the remake. Is it worth playing the old or should i wait 2 years for the remake to catch up and continue beyond ?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.4.7 weekly update release day. Besides the first quest of the game and dating coach introduction... this update has the most complex and the most romantic kiss scene I have ever created! Will be glad if you check it out! Short news - The big update is ahead! The 0.4.8 update I'm working on right now will contain...
  • Alice: First date.
  • Alice: DDS + all kinds of hot scenes with her during the date.
  • Alice: Love confession.
As for the current update...
V0.4.7 Changelog :
  • Over 150 Renders.
  • 16 animations.
  • The first quest.
  • DDS tutorial.
  • Alice: Romantic kiss and thighjob.
  • New location: School
  • New sound effects.
  • New achievement.
  • Improved animations.
  • Fixed bug with Alice's gift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.4.8):
  • $10 Patrons: 17 September
  • Public Release: 24 September
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

047.jpg schedule.png 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
How much content does the pre remake have vs the remake. Is it worth playing the old or should i wait 2 years for the remake to catch up and continue beyond ?
I would recommend playing the current version to get a better introduction to the characters and if you like them and want to see some Sex Scenes then play the old 0.4.2 Version.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Can we get a NOPY, Anonfile, or another. I have just started getting horrible download speeds [kbs/sec] from MEGA for some reason. This hasn't happened before. Thanks, in advance.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Dont fall for it!

While I appreciate people bringing in the patreon content over here,really you guys rock, There is still very little to justify the DL size in the way of playable content.

This might be worth checking on in 2022, but by then it'll probably be 10gb...

sodomyxxx

Mar 9, 2018
waifston should be tried on the interpol tribunal for making kate younger. turning a cute chubby spinster into a high schooler is a crime against humanity.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes