BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
hory shet, it started all over again.
if i remember correctly, he said he would continue the old one lol

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I waited for quite some time just to know that the dev is starting from the beginning. :KEK:
See ya guys into 2022.
Shiiit... I guess we are going to have to wait... I kinda wish we had way more content :( sexual intercourse scene with the characters we got right now. in the meantime there is other great games to play

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
seriously remake of a remake of remake. The only left is to break the Fourth wall altogether now. Why was even the previous remake content was left in the game increasing its size to GB's

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So the game was remade and had no content right now ? wtf. I was wondering how to raise milf points wonder what I did wrong. should add remade to the game and start version at 0.1 so people don't get wrong idea why version 0.4.5 but has no content.

shifty100

Jun 10, 2019
For the people not getting the Achievment #5, you have left over Save Data from the Premium Edition. You have to delete the whole Premium Edition Save Folder which is located in C:/User/(User Name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy This allowed it for me to trigger.
Thanks for the help, but for some reason after restarting the game, i cant get achievement #2

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How can i make alice appear srsly im lost im on day 34 and idk where she i cant progress
To make Alice, MC's mom, appear in the game: In MC's room, in his laptop, in options, in console, type "truelove"

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elasx

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
So the game was remade and had no content right now ? wtf. I was wondering how to raise milf points wonder what I did wrong. should add remade to the game and start version at 0.1 so people don't get wrong idea why version 0.4.5 but has no content.
Look's like the dev still has not made up his mind to just remove all the previous work he did so all of those previous content is there so he can reuse them.
And I agree should start from 0.1, not 0.4.5

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So nothing to do beside the introductions ?

Caus the only thing i could do was meet the teacher at her place and the nanny

And the nun with her shop and garden

Thats all there is ?

Mahno

Sep 24, 2019
Hi everyone! Did anyone pass 04.4 or 0.4.5? Is there sex or not? How do you get to him? Maybe there are codes or saves?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do like the remaked version

It looks alot better and gameplay feels alot more smooth

But so far there is not much content

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes