Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Waifston
So what was the reasoning behind the abandonning of the original version and why was totally remaking the game the better option? Just curious because without context (if explained elsewhere please link post) I see it as you either ran out of ideas and needed a way to pad for time so reboot or game was nearing the end and you didn't have another idea ready for a next project so you rebooted to milk it for all its worth albeit you are improving quality so you at least are handling it better than others I've seen do this. At least you didn't do what Admiral Panda did where his game was starting to get really good and felt like it could even be working it's way too the end and then bam, new update that ignores all progress from every update prior called "Chapter 2" with an entirely new cast and plot.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Any actual incest content?
Might be contingent on using the console code, but the mother character can suck your dick and give you a handy.
Any sex scenes ?
Seems to be 1 footjob, 1 handjob, and 2 blowjobs
as far as I can tell, the vaginal sex/anal sex/group sex/lactation/bdsm/spanking/male domination/ahegao/cosplay/creampie tags on the thread are wrong (at least for this remade version).
is there a money cheat
gimmewhatyougot using the laptop's console

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Might be contingent on using the console code, but the mother character can suck your dick and give you a handy.

Seems to be 1 footjob, 1 handjob, and 2 blowjobs
as far as I can tell, the vaginal sex/anal sex/group sex/lactation/bdsm/spanking/male domination/ahegao/cosplay/creampie tags on the thread are wrong (at least for this remade version).

gimmewhatyougot using the laptop's console
Yes, most sexual tags are in the original version. The group stuff was in the Christmas Special.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Since the all the gals in the prologue express a desire to be a mother it would be cool to add pregnancy to the game so the M/C could fulfill their desires.

LOL Nevermind I see once the prologue is over in the stats that pregnancy is in there. Cool

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
So what can you even do in this new version of the game? Minigames for everything like peeping and even gardening is annoying, i dont see how to progress the relationships with not being able to go to the school and nowhere to shop for gifts. Half the map available but barely anything on that half smh.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
How do we get Alice to suck our dick because right now, a handjob is as far as I can go with her?
I believe it's the relationship level up scene, triggered on hitting 25 love for the first time? It's either that or she sucks your dick in the HJ scene, I've already deleted the game so I can't check.
So what can you even do in this new version of the game? Minigames for everything like peeping and even gardening is annoying, i dont see how to progress the relationships with not being able to go to the school and nowhere to shop for gifts. Half the map available but barely anything on that half smh.
It's stupid but you buy gifts at the church, or find them by stealing them from people's rooms.

sodomyxxx

Mar 9, 2018
i actually love the remake in terms of style. hope someone "rips" waifustoner off and use it as a template for other games. the sex content pre-remake is still better though.

easyasdoremi

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the compressed version! Also just a heads up, I think you may have kicked the numbers on the file size for the Windows version. When I get to Mega it's 850mb instead of 580mb. Not a problem, still saved me some bandwidth, but figured I'd let you know in case.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.4.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 580 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 816 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The Windows version is 850MB, but it says 580MB.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
one of the more confusing games I've installed, last version I think was 0.2 so I assumed saves would not work so I donwloaded saves from this thread, which all caused grey screen :p
so went to main menu and now you need codes and stuff to start(for all content i assume)?
so i thought I check gallery with gallery unlock only to see that you have to type in hundred letters per scene so about 1000 letters per character to unlock gallery? how many characters? is there not an easier way lol

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
How do I do anything in this stupid game? It won't allow me to raise Romantic Interest. I can't do anything besides talk to them and ask for a kiss on the cheek. Nothing else happens with all 3 ladies
It's the remake... download the older version 4.2 I think

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes