Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
Is this a game needing a WT or is everything fairly simple?
Start game -> do tutorial (enter code for spicy content) -> Use the phone in the hallway at noon after convo with alice -> do some puzzles on computer/work at shop -> buy lots of paper and pens from store -> gift them to alice.

Thats how to get all the new scenes accoring to the gallery.

Reactions: shadowr19

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Start game -> do tutorial (enter code for spicy content) -> Use the phone in the hallway at noon after convo with alice -> do some puzzles on computer/work at shop -> buy lots of paper and pens from store -> gift them to alice.

Ah, never played before so I was asking about the game as a whole lol. Thank you though!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

Ok how are you going to gift them to Alice (Mom) when she has already left????

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Damn all these updates in the changelog and no vaginal sex or anal sex tags. I like my games to have some build up, but I don't know if I want that much build up.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Damn all these updates in the changelog and no vaginal sex or anal sex tags. I like my games to have some build up, but I don't know if I want that much build up.
This was more like the first update after the Demo instead of v0.4.4!!! Heck by this time in the game Alice should be pregnant!! And MC should be banging at least 2 others!

• Haha
Reactions: Kiansan and v1900

Sobadx

Oct 3, 2019
I really hope they didn't take the schoolgirls/nuns out, it was removed in the remake prologue and they were hot in the original

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
Without a walkthrough, it is unclear if the initial scenes with mom (25 points love and lust) is the end of the update. Is there anything/anyone else you can do?

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
Without a walkthrough, it is unclear if the initial scenes with mom (25 points love and lust) is the end of the update. Is there anything/anyone else you can do?
Cant be asked to open the game myself, but if you go back to the main menu, you can check out the gallery to see if there is any scenes that isnt discovered.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes