EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
the worst part is that version 4.2 DID HAVE more stuff that current 4.4, this is becoming joke on dev side
from one of best games straight to trash

Reactions: Valeck and Jarul

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
For the People stuck in the house not knowing how to continue.
When starting a new game you have to enter the code "truelove" to unlock the Incest Content and therefore Alice's Route.

Also new Patreon Post

Hello everyone! Today I want to announce that I have completely moved to the weekly updates schedule! Each week there will be a content update for my game - Unlimited Pleasure. New renders, new animations, new quests. I'll try to add as much content as I can to each weekly update. I work on the game full time now, and almost every single day. I promise I'll fill up the game with a lot of content in a short period of time! Take a look at the screenshots up there, a lot of nice stuff coming in recent updates! A lot of locations have been remade, a lot of things have been improved.
  • Release dates of the next updates. $10 Patrons getting the update 1 week earlier than the public release.
V0.4.5
  • $10 Patrons: 27 August (Only 2 days left!)
  • Public Release: 3 September
V0.4.6
  • $10 Patrons: 3 September
  • Public Release: 10 September
V0.4.7
  • $10 Patrons: 10 September
  • Public Release: 17 September
Thank you for your time!
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
How much is there that you can actually play in the realease on here? Seem to only be able to use home and the chuch shop?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I understand that 0.4.2 has the most content but doesn't get directly updated anymore.
Is going to be replaced somewhere in the far far future.
This 0.4.4 is supposed to be seen as a restart 0.1.
I know what to do with this game.
Ultimate and easy solution , bye bye and hoppa , deleted.
Plenty more fish in the sea.

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Okay guys, since so many of you seem upset and confused about the situation, let me help some of you. Apparently the original game ended with 4.2. The creator didn't just delete everything and then just say "This is the updated version." No, it's not. It's the new version. Apparently, he's starting off 4.4 as a remake of the original. And while it's confusing to think that 4.4 is not an extension on what has been built up to create 4.2, it is what it is. It's separate. That's why there's a download link for 4.2 if you want to play it still.

Think of this game as a new way to experience the original characters, not as a continuation of 4.2. Yes, 4.4 is pretty bare right now, but there is some content. Use the code "truelove" when starting a new game to access it. I had to dig around for this information, but I noticed a lot of people complaining so I thought I'd clarify.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Is there any way to call Mother Maria? Since the same message appear when you do not use truelove at the start when you try to call MC's mother.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I´ll throw my two cents in...

From some of the reactions, people are pissed that it seems to be yet another remake, but from what I gathered, it has improved a whole lot from version 0.2.0.

For me, I liked the animations in the sex scenes the most, plus, the characters seem to have returned to their original form, for the most part.

I have mixed feelings about the transitions in the game, I don´t feel like the game needs a static image showing the MC opening doors and whatnot, but it is not a dealbreaker, for me anyways.

The worst part of the game, by far, are the minigames, especially when it comes to making money. Things in the original game weren´t cheap to buy, so you had to grind a lot in order to buy things, especially for Bianca and Elena, so adding an annoying minigame where the screen keeps shaking non-stop on top of the grinding it´s just infuriating as hell. The peeping minigame, I am fine with, since it makes sense in way, you´re trying to not get caught. Stamina minigame I didn´t like in particular, since in the original game you gained stamina by working out with Kate, if I´m not mistaken, so I can´t see a reason why to make masturbation a stamina minigame.

TL;DR --> Good scene animations and characters, could lose some of the static images used as transitions from one screen to another, lose the money minigames, keep the peeping minigame, lose the stamina minigame and replace it with another system of leveling up [training with kate, exercises, cough cough...].

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
can someone dm the code
wait so you cant do anything, all i have is my home and the church nothing else no one is even in the house

I tested all codes in the console commands on MC computer, and all works just fine, no need to start a new save.

truelove- for incest stuff.

unlimitedsmartwallpapers- for cellphone wallpaper.

unlimitedavatars - for the avatars.

gimmewhatyougot- for 1000 dollars.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played this update and if one good thing came out of all of this remakes is the animation quality. The animations look really good. I just hope that there aren't anymore remakes and we can focus on adding new content for the characters.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
is this a mommy game cause the mc looks like a kid not just the height but his looks generally if it is enjoy but you might want to advertise differently also bigger pp bigger is better

Reactions: chidiray69

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
how to level up the mom ?
Best way is to go to the church shop and buy lots of blank papers and pens. Paper costs 1 dollar each and pen 3 dollars each. Once you buy those, go to your laptop in your room and select the craft item option. There you will be able to craft a handmade drawing of your mom. Gift her those in the evening, since each of them gets you 4 or 5 love points with her.

To level up lust, first gain 25 love points with her. Once you do that, handjob option will be available in petting categorie of her interaction menu. While she gives you a handjob, select the dirty talk option on the animation menu, and then keep selecting the romantic talk option, since it is the one she likes the most. the first and third options give you no lust, and the fourth angers her.

All of her caps in this build are at 25 points. So should be pretty easy to see all of her content.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I have zero idea what possessed you to absolutely ruin this game.

The OC was fine. The 1st remake was meh but fine. This addition of awful mini game mechanics makes it unplayable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes