Kovaros

Dec 18, 2019
Anyone planning to reupload the MEGA link? Every other link is just trash speed and I don't want to wait 5 hours downloading it and then near the end, my connection will cut off for 1 second and the whole process will just die. (that's literally what happened yesterday)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 3653M
SHA1SUM: 516ce71c64c69c7514374b7b2c9d0165cf72a7f8
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is the game caught up with the previous one yet? Was about to check, but cant be bothered with restarting, since my save is broken, so I'd rather just ask here.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
So the gameplay is still cancerous. Those extra in between screens when going from room to room are the most pointless thing to ever have been implemented into a game. And not only that but the game revolves around going from room to room looking for characters and whatnot.
Take away those extra screens and put a symbol of a character that is present in any given room so the player isnt walking around blind constantly.
And thats just the tip of the shitberg.

I would streamline and simplify the game as much as possible.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Gave up on this. New version is like a 5GB of intro only. No clue what to do or where to go after it.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
am i blonde or what ,downloading version 5.4 and play it hours and then some point game info ,event not yet in you play 4.9 version ?????? ......is it bug or what ? thx for any tips ;)

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.5.5 weekly update release day. Won't be telling much today. Really not in the mood. Honestly. Having problem with keeping the motivation.
V0.5.5 Changelog :
  • Over 300 Renders.
  • 11 animations.
  • 25 Romantic Interest points for Bianca.
  • New event with Bianca.
  • New quest.
  • New gift.
  • New sound effects.
  • New music track.
  • Improved Animations.
  • Improved Random encounters with the characters on the map.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download :
  • MEGA:
  • MEGA:
Download (Android) :
Coming soon...
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.5.6):
  • $10 Patrons: 12 November
  • Public Release: 17 November
Enjoy and Happy Playing!

Update_055.png schedule.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes