lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
I'm at the end. And many places in the map not opened yet. Is this not error?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
So when is the mom coming back? Does anybody from patreon now ?
+1

Don't get me wrong, i like Melissa / Elena / Bianca ect .. but we had a lot of content with them in the first version of the game .. and one crappy (it was to dark) with mom .. so yeah more mom content would be nice :)

Edit: Ok .. on his Patreon he said with 6.6 he will implement 3 new characters .. so i guess no mom this time :-/

Sry for my bad english .. it's not my native language :)

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

UP V0.6.6 weekly update release day.
V0.6.6 Changelog :
  • Added :
  • - Over 150 Renders.
  • - 20 Animations.
  • - 4 secondary quests.
  • - New 3 characters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.6.7):
  • $10 Patrons: 4 February
  • Public Release: 11 February
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston
View attachment 1627120 View attachment 1627119 View attachment 1627116 View attachment 1627117 View attachment 1627118
where is granny cat going...i cant find it...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
+1

Don't get me wrong, i like Melissa / Elena / Bianca ect .. but we had a lot of content with them in the first version of the game .. and one crappy (it was to dark) with mom .. so yeah more mom content would be nice :)

Edit: Ok .. on his Patreon he said with 6.6 he will implement 3 new characters .. so i guess no mom this time :-/

Sry for my bad english .. it's not my native language :)
I feel similarly. I enjoyed the first game a lot. This one, I've decided to just wait it out and jump back in when he adds more content. He seems to add more on a pretty regular basis. I'll check it out again in a few months when its got more going.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes