Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Wow, I'm actually a little sad at how bad this game turned out to be.
I been side-eyeing it for a while now like "That looks like it has polish, can't wait for a few updates"
I got bored and decided to DL it before I usually would have and the UI is over engineered and clunky, it wasn't finished and is already being remade, the models are same-y, and the writing is a joke.
I'll gag through it as much as I can but come one, man. What is this? Yes, the visuals are better than usual Honey select stuff. But then there's everything else about the game.

Reactions: boh

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Wow, I'm actually a little sad at how bad this game turned out to be.
I been side-eyeing it for a while now like "That looks like it has polish, can't wait for a few updates"
I got bored and decided to DL it before I usually would have and the UI is over engineered and clunky, it wasn't finished and is already being remade, the models are same-y, and the writing is a joke.
I'll gag through it as much as I can but come one, man. What is this? Yes, the visuals are better than usual Honey select stuff. But then there's everything else about the game.
but the animated sex scene was far better than older version

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I played it 2 years ago I feel like the game is shorter than before Like working with Bianca there is none

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
this game sucks it still has me on 4.9 i mean the last one went down for problems and this is just ignoring them.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes