Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.6.8 weekly update release day.
You know guys, some 'foreplay' scenes can be far hotter than the classic sex scenes. Compare a hot scene of the nun s*cking your d*ck right in the church to the classic sex with some girl. The first one sounds hotter definitely.
You guessed what to expect from this update. Atomic hot scene of Sister youknowhow sucking your thing in the holy place. And of course, that's not all. There is much stuff that was edited to make the story flow better. Sister youknowhow now have a better into scene + I have added for her a charming confession event.
V0.6.8 Changelog :
  • Added :
  • - Over 150 Renders.
  • - 20 Animations.
  • - Sister Sofia: Charmed confession event.
  • - Sister Sofia: Full introduction.
  • - Sister Sofia: Blowjob.
  • - Melissa: First sex (20% done).
  • - New gift.
  • - New rewards.
  • Fixed :
  • - Lots of minor issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.6.9):
Will be posted soon...
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

Update_068.jpg schedule winter.png 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to say a bit of criticism that some people probably already said it and its completely ruining the immersion for me. The fact that all those milfs are barely touched. Melissa dated a couple of times if I'm not mistaken and even Elena that was married was not touched by her husband? Come on, I understand that's because of the non ntr crowd (which I'm part of :ROFLMAO:), but this take away the realism, what's next, mom only slept with the father once or she was artificially inseminated?

Besides that the game is pretty hot, is so rare to see an actual asshole on these characters(forgot what they're called), it make the anal scenes super hot.

Jun 19, 2018
is this game still grindy as fuck? I saw that there was a remake at some point, is it worth to play if you dont want to grind?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Waifston, think you could start putting just the new/changed files into a patch to be copied over an existing install of the previous version, in addition to the full download for each update? The game's getting too big for it to be reasonable to download the whole thing every time there's an update, especially with how frequently you put them out.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes