Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Haven't played the new update yet but I found the pussy cat in the last update. Quite the surprise after getting the cat back to the lady on the beach.. Anyway the cat is findable. in Ver. 6.6 at least.

Peace
That's the problem. 6.7 borked it somehow. No fix in sight apparently, and I am not paying to see if the version behind the paywall has it fixed.

LeoPardo20

Jul 13, 2020
I'm having trouble with the confession room. It's popping a screen with a text written ''an exception has ocurred. Could not find label ss_confession_meeting' and I can't click on ''Ignore" like the other screens. Can someone help me?

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
I have make a confession with melissa at the end but stil stuck on the screen info of the end of update but don't go foward

Jul 17, 2017
Haven't played the new update yet but I found the pussy cat in the last update. Quite the surprise after getting the cat back to the lady on the beach.. Anyway the cat is findable. in Ver. 6.6 at least.

Peace
The nonsense is that before the quest with the cat, I even talked to him, but that was before the appearance of 2 new nuns, then, when I took the quest to find the cat, every time, in the morning, when I try to come the game breaks at the entrance to the church. I don’t know, maybe it’s because I spoke to the child earlier (before the quest started). Now the game is really unplayable. An early version most likely won’t help, the save itself is broken there.

LeoPardo20

Jul 13, 2020
I'm having trouble with the confession room. It's popping a screen with a text written ''an exception has ocurred. Could not find label ss_confession_meeting' and I can't click on ''Ignore" like the other screens. Can someone help me?
Any solution????

Korg Kronos

Aug 14, 2018
I'm having the same problem, I can access the Confession Room at other times, but I can't at Noon, and I think I can't advance in Sofia's storyline because of this. I have the same problem in version 0.6.7 and 0.6.8 (avaible on patreon)

Here's the traceback

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes