aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
I would like to know what encoding the scripts are written, I want to translate the dialogues into Russian for myself so that the game is more enjoyable. maybe who knows. Tell me please

Last edited:

aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
in version 0.6.6 for android, a very unpleasant bug was found. when I got to the scene where Elena masturbates, this animation is now present everywhere in all locations, the storyline is not visible at all because of this animation, although the actions are active. I saved the saves, deleted the game, installed it again, threw the saves, and this animation didn't go anywhere. please fix the bug

aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
please tell me who to go on a first date with? and how to do it? I'm stuck on the 3rd quest, I've been sitting at the game for almost a week and nothing works out. Alice is already at home, having a romantic relationship with everyone. with Elena, nothing comes out because of lags in the game.

aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
some of us play on android because we cannot afford pcs much less the newest hottest phones on the market. others because they only make enough money for either a phone or a pc and a phone is mandatory a pc is not.
android is played not only because there is no computer at home, I have a computer, but I play on a smartphone, one of the reasons is that children are at home, this game is definitely not for their eyes ;)

Reactions: doujin1

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Unknown... Been a mystery since the first day of release... Nobody knows where is that bloody smartphone icon is...
If you are talking about the MC's phone if you move your mouse to the upper left hand corner of the screen it will drop down. Hope this helps.

Peace

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So everyone except Alice gets their first sex scene completed in these updates, but we have to wait until last for Alice. I stopped playing any updates because of this. I'm not going to D/L any updates either until Alice gets some sonny boy M/C love. Now we are introducing scenes for the sisters which will lead to first sex with them while Alice has to wait. We the fans of Alice want our first sex scene with the M/C!!!!!!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
So Nanny is mommy? Unless I'm missing context here. 38 she could easily be the mother of an 18- or even a 20-year old.

Mar 6, 2021
The developer knows that everyone wants Alice, so I don't think he's going to give her away so easily. All I have left is to leave these updates in limbo, and only download when she (Alice) is on the update.

Reactions: Macinnes
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes