Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
During some scenes, there's a prompt that says "Say a thing", and then the player is supposed to type something. What is that about? Anyone know? Tried searching the thread, no luck.

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
During some scenes, there's a prompt that says "Say a thing", and then the player is supposed to type something. What is that about? Anyone know? Tried searching the thread, no luck.
It's looking for one word answers, so don't go all Shakespeare on her while you're balls-deep.
For Elena, just type "teacher" in there a few times until it hits 80, then you can finish the scene and hit 100.

If you type the wrong thing, it hints that she wants to roleplay. And various other text things talk about how the student/teaher thing gets her going.

I see that dev was aiming for interactivity to heighten the "experience", but it's kind of an annoying mechanic. Especially since it only gives one reaction.

This game can be a bit frustrating because I never know if things are not triggering because I fucked shit up, if I need to wait, if I need certain conditions, or if it's not going to happen without a new game. A hint system including how to start a quest would save us all some grief.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
there is such a thing as a save editor. It works great with games from this side, extra money, hitting power with rpg.

"the son's first woman should be his mother" ~ Usop123

Reactions: zeromike

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hey i downloades the latest (6.8) compressed version of the game, and i was about to start the MC first time with Alice, but i couldnt, it said that i was playing version 4.9 and that the scene had not been implemented on the game yet does anyone know how to fix it?

aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
I can't found sis sophia someone know were is? I have try all time of a day and all place but nothin
Sister Sofia will appear after you complete the fourth main quest, there will be a very unexpected turn of events. before the fourth quest, it was a waste of time to look for Sofia, I spent three days on it. I can't figure out the third quest, no one is going to go on a date. for the sake of interest, I failed the third quest, and that's where it became quite interesting. I apologize in advance for writing, I use an online translator

phamtranhie

Oct 10, 2020
Guys I can't find Sister Sofia anywhere. I tried all times, all place, finished all quests. I even waited for her content to show up but she's still nowhere to be seen. How to access Sofia's content I'm desperate

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
on android, the smartphone icon opens without any problems. I haven't tried to play on the computer
That's great. But what about PC build? Can't find this mystery smartphone icon...
Would appreciate it if someone will help me find it... :alien:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Guys I can't find Sister Sofia anywhere. I tried all times, all place, finished all quests. I even waited for her content to show up but she's still nowhere to be seen. How to access Sofia's content I'm desperate
Well, if prayer does not help... You need to progress via the main quest line.

aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
how did you complete the third quest? share a secret. I can't do it. and with Sofia, I can't tell you all the details right now, but she will ask to bring a laptop from Principal Oximid, you need to go to her, she will resist, she just won't want to give it away, I don't remember what I did, but I gave the laptop away, then you need to meet with Sofia, she will invite you to her bedroom, well, there will already be an event. only there you need to be more careful, this meeting will be the last point in the gameplay, since everything will still be ahead, we will wait for the continuation of the game

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
how did you complete the third quest? share a secret. I can't do it. and with Sofia, I can't tell you all the details right now, but she will ask to bring a laptop from Principal Oximid, you need to go to her, she will resist, she just won't want to give it away, I don't remember what I did, but I gave the laptop away, then you need to meet with Sofia, she will invite you to her bedroom, well, there will already be an event. only there you need to be more careful, this meeting will be the last point in the gameplay, since everything will still be ahead, we will wait for the continuation of the game
Bro can you give me save scene Sofia ...im tired bro cant find anywhere

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes