NotSlonique

Sep 10, 2020
I have a question for you guys that have been playing the remake version of this game. Has it changed so the Mom isn't instantly fucking her Son and there is actual buildup that can even be considered borderline based in reality?

And believe me I know even in some of the best games "based in reality" sometimes is hardly what we consider reality but the original version of this game was just such an instant gratification joke that I could not take it seriously at all. I am asking because if the game has fixed those problems, I would like to play it someday when it gets more content but don't wanna spoil it for myself right now.

Reactions: Konnect

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Been thinking about trying this game. How is the MC? Is he assertive and alpha like? Or is he a nice guy that helps the LI's in everything they ask him to do?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How are people getting sex scenes? I never get anything beyond Dates. I cant give them new gifts because it says to take them on a Date. I have taken each girl that is available to on 3 dates. Nothing new happens, same date repeating. I don't get it. The in game walkthrough needs a lot more info and direction!!!!

I get an error when trying to go to Confession as well. ScriptError: could not find label 'ss_confession_meeting'.
Have to rollback in order to get playable game again.

Reactions: whiite

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So Nanny is mommy? Unless I'm missing context here. 38 she could easily be the mother of an 18- or even a 20-year old.
Nanny is Melissa and Mom is Alice (you need to activate the incest version when you start the game or Alice goes away to work in the city and never returns). Quite a few of us are waiting for the developer to finally complete the first sex scene with Alice. Currently you can date her all the way up to the first sex but since the scene is still under development you get left at her bedroom door.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
this game definatly needs a money cheat

The prices are ridiculous in that shop and the money game on the pc gives way to little money to buy gifts

Reactions: whiite

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also shame we havent been able to meet and do things with Kate yet

And Bianca is not far along either

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Do I understand it correctly that this game is fairly grindy and you have to spend several days, if not weeks, just working and buying gifts before the game really kicks off? Hasn't been much other than some little fetch quests and now I'm just grinding reputation.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes