AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
During that intro clip there are three different error messages. I can rollbacl, ignore, console and so on.. Clicking three times ignore throws me back to main menu and that's it. Every time same place. After introducing gym girl and maybe one more after that. Error, error, error and main menu.
If it is saying that you are missing the main_menu.webm or something like that
You need to go into game/images/animations/gui
you will see a default_main_menu.mp4 file, create a copy of this file and name it main_menu.webm which would change the file extension from mp4 to webm
This is what I did when I got the error that I think you are getting and it resolved it so I can play the game

Reactions: perturbedspoon

LYJ2132

Oct 22, 2020
Oh joy, heres another one (this is after applying all 4 fixes as per my post above...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found that Waifson forget to add Bianca's reactions about icon and cross

I can't fix this problem because I don't know what he wanted to do

Sry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
you will see a default_main_menu.mp4 file, create a copy of this file and name it main_menu.webm which would change the file extension from mp4 to webm
This is what I did when I got the error that I think you are getting and it resolved it so I can play the game
I did that, I have explained above. Its already been applied. But still happens. Thanks anyway.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Global Maintenance :
- Reworked prologue.
- Reworked dates, one date - one level of relationship.
- Removed goals/achievements for the interacting with the main cast.
- School, church, beach, temporarily removed till the possible next update.
Added :
- Misc meeting on the map, mostly to increase the reputation.
- An option to delete all previous content, in the main menu.
- 100+- Renders.
- 2 Animations.
- New Characters, Yarl, goons, misc.
Upcoming.. :
- Plan to separate the town to the three stages of the development.
- Rework some of the sex scenes, with the brand new reworked animations.

o_O

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I wouldnt touch it myself.

Personally, I would want evidence that the fixes are in place that have been yelled about for weeks...

Hey ho.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Its great perhaps you are band aiding the game, which does help some continue and I personally thank you for it.

But its not really addressing the main issue of PAID releases coming out this badly. So just be mindful, you might have a full time job now lol ;)

I wont say anymore on it, but having been a patreon for this for 11 months, im sick and tired of it.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Did that. Changed nothing and did nothing. Had both files there and same error.. Deleted one of them and started to get error at beginning of main menu. Simply put could not see main menu anymore, just jumped into game. Got to same place and still same error with number of 3-8 now (meaning clicked on ignore) and back to main menu. I'v tried several times now and nothing works.. Going to pass up this game for now.. Maybe eventually some new update fixes it because right now this game is fucked.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Did that. Changed nothing and did nothing. Had both files there and same error.. Deleted one of them and started to get error at beginning of main menu. Simply put could not see main menu anymore, just jumped into game. Got to same place and still same error with number of 3-8 now (meaning clicked on ignore) and back to main menu. I'v tried several times now and nothing works.. Going to pass up this game for now.. Maybe eventually some new update fixes it because right now this game is fucked.
don't bother with this game. dev is never going to fix it and honestly it's not that good. there are other games more deserving of your time

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I supported the game very early on. However, when dev trashed progress on the original version I stopped.

I recommend everyone else withdraw support until it plays without errors. Don't throw your money away.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Yea . . . Not sure what to tell you since it worked for me
But you aren't really missing much since I've played maybe the first bit of the game and it's okay not the worth all of the effort of dealing with the bugs that apparently will never get resolved according to the ppl on here

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes