CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
The "Fix for 0.9.9 ver2 " seems to work ok, but discovered another f*****g bug yesterday.
If you meet Sofia at the beach at noon, and follow her to the church for some action, all previous stats for her are set to zero.
So you need to do the whole dating shebang again :mad::poop::mad::poop::mad:

Reactions: perturbedspoon

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I supported the game very early on. However, when dev trashed progress on the original version I stopped.

I recommend everyone else withdraw support until it plays without errors. Don't throw your money away.
Yep, I said this before too. Its also not just the money, its time. Huge amount of time wasted on constant dissapointment.

Dont support it, Dont bother playing it. Save your time and money and try something else...

Reactions: perturbedspoon

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
for those who playing v0.9.9 and facing the game is keeping crushing after 4 MILFs showed up, I downgrade to v0.9.6, still buggy but can move on

MorikoH

Apr 17, 2020
does anyone know what the basis of this game is, like which game he used to be able to make these characters like Koikatsu.

ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
0.4.2 links are off, any hero? dev probably wants people to forget about that old version and focus on this one, but honestly 0.4.2 is so much better than this one, at least for now. it has the same main characters with a lot of content for each of them and of course, its not buggy with A LOT of grey screens like the actual version. i really like the characters and wanted to play this game, but the bugs, crashes and grey screens make the experience so bad and confusing in some scenes that right now i would enjoy more the old version

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes