Bridgekeeper

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2022
Logoweb.jpg

Overview:
An ordinary man, talented, intelligent, honest but shy and having no confidence, returns home in the evening, tired after another hard day's work. No one is waiting for him, no one cares about him... But is it true? Everyone have hidden talent, some unique skill or strength that no one else has. In the loop of everyday life, we often do not see it ourselves, but what if there is someone watching you? Someone who sees something in you that you have no idea about. This is how our hero's story begins. You get a chance to change your fate, change yourself, escape from the hopeless everyday life. Become someone special not only for the world but also for your loved ones...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2022-03-28
Developer: Bridgekeeper
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac (not tested): - - - -
Other: Compressed, bug fix

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Unlimited Power [v0.01][Bridgekeeper] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,81 GB / 444 MB - UnlimitedPower-0.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,79 GB / 427 MB - UnlimitedPower-0.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Rambo as this is not an update request but a game request, you should change the prefix of the thread from "UPDATE" to "REQ".

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Rambo

Sep 18, 2016
I changed as you say, although I made this post according to the instructions:

1) I want to share content that isn't published on the site yet:

1.1) I want to have ownership of the thread:
  1. Follow the uploading rules of the forum (Game Uploading Rules, Comic & Animations Uploading Rules)
  2. Use the template found on the bottom of the aforementioned threads.
  3. Post it under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  4. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved.
  5. If you do the above steps and get your thread up, in the future if you have any updates you must report the thread as an update with the links.
If you can't be bothered with this you can follow the following procedure below.

1.2) I just want to share content:
  1. You can post under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  2. Post the links and as much information as possible
  3. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs a thread.

Reactions: "CJ"

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
An ordinary man, talented, intelligent, honest but shy and having no confidence, returns home in the evening, tired after another hard day's work. No one is waiting for him, no one cares about him... But is it true? Everyone have hidden talent, some unique skill or strength that no one else has. In the loop of everyday life, we often do not see it ourselves, but what if there is someone watching you? Someone who sees something in you that you have no idea about. This is how our hero's story begins. You get a chance to change your fate, change yourself, escape from the hopeless everyday life. Become someone special not only for the world but also for your loved ones...
Okay okay you have deal, so? Who do i have to kill? :devilish::coffee:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
An ordinary man, talented, intelligent, honest but shy and having no confidence, returns home in the evening. No one is waiting for him, no one cares about him...
I feel an affinity with this fella. :cry:

In the loop of everyday life, we often do not see it ourselves, but what if there is someone watching you?
"Bridgekeepers are watching U masturbate."

Deer:
"If you could see the world through my eyes, you would probably crap yourself." lol

1750249_3X.jpg

Last edited:

Bridgekeeper

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2022
This is the last event in this version but there are new ones already in preparation.

That picture completely lies about everything in that sentence o_O. Is there a story or a plot you could give information about, instead, please?
The hero is a guy from the description, a nice and decent guy, but shy and introverted. Underestimated and used by his colleagues, he suddenly gets the opportunity he has always dreamed of. He receives an inheritance (in the form of power and castle with his crew) from a powerful ruler in the parallel world of sword and magic. And that's where his new life begins.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

Bridgekeeper

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2022

Ironically, when I thought about the title, I remembered that scene and it somehow stayed that way. ;)

I feel an affinity with this fella. :cry:
I hope you will feel better while following the adventures of the main character.

"Bridgekeeper Team is watching U masturbate."

Deer: "Give me some privacy, bitches."

View attachment 1732735
Say it to National Geographic, they record it and show it to people on TV! This right here is innocent fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlBetGam

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Really good, like the characters especially the ghost girl, besto girl.
Played until I found a problem where I can't go to sleep or maybe it sends you to the same period the next day IDK, maybe that's where it ends.
Anyway I liked it

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Are you telling me this game isn't gluten free?:WutFace:

PS: After a while, Leanna looking so shiny becomes unbearable.

Last edited:

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
i dont know if its supposed be this way but after reinforcing the stone for leanna the game wont reset the day, for example I did that then trained and when mc goes to bed at night it starts the next day at night.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bridgekeeper

Bridgekeeper

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2022
i dont know if its supposed be this way but after reinforcing the stone for leanna the game wont reset the day, for example I did that then trained and when mc goes to bed at night it starts the next day at night.
Thank You for reporting this bug.

This should fix this problem, copy into game folder and replace.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Hi Bridgekeeper , liked the start of the story and all of the "1002" Girls we met so far.
I found a bug, after my fighting skill reached 10 it could go higher if i trained alone at the wall.

It would be good if there was a hint system which points you toward the time and location of the girls next event so that you dont have to run around every location for every time periode. Right now its not that bothersome but with more girls and locations it will be quite the hassle. Same for an end of content notification, after the kiss with Freya i was running around vor 3 ingame days till i was sure there was nothing more.
Wish you best of luck with the future development and I will keep an eye out for more. (y)

Reactions: Bridgekeeper