Bridgekeeper

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2022
Hi Bridgekeeper , liked the start of the story and all of the "1002" Girls we met so far.
I found a bug, after my fighting skill reached 10 it could go higher if i trained alone at the wall.

It would be good if there was a hint system which points you toward the time and location of the girls next event so that you dont have to run around every location for every time periode. Right now its not that bothersome but with more girls and locations it will be quite the hassle. Same for an end of content notification, after the kiss with Freya i was running around vor 3 ingame days till i was sure there was nothing more.
Wish you best of luck with the future development and I will keep an eye out for more. (y)

Thanks for reporting this bug, I've already fixed it. I also added info after the last event. I will try to add some event guide/list on the occasion of the next update.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Encountered an error where when i rest it just continually sleeps and doesnt stop in a loop. Cant break the cycle or anything. If someone will explain how, I can give you the save file to check if needed