EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
za.jpg

Overview:
After a year of separation from your family who moved to a new house, you come to get to know your family again,
but on the other side, meet new people and save the princess from the castle, oh no, this is from another game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Merizmare -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Russian Translation 0.6

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Android:
- - - - -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg screen6.jpg screen7.jpg screen8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
Sexy big boobs there!
and one of few developers who knows that the bump map for the skin is just trash ;)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
From looking at those pics, my natural instinct is pretty freckin natural, if you know what I mean. ;)

Looks very interesting, thanks and welcome to The F95zone, Merizmare :giggle:

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what furure tags can we expect and if any ntr/sharing/swinging will it be avoidable as in an in game choice that stops it from happening at all and not just skipping the scene? also same question for trans content?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
overview paints a very thin plot. is it just another Vn or will the N come later?
i'm more a fan of VN's and vN's

edit: nevermind. i got my answer after reading for a few minutes. didn't even make it out of the taxi before i knew this was not my thing.
good luck anyway dev

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I notice the trans tag, could you elaborate more on this character/s?
Yep, 3 screenshot, at the moment there is very little content with her, if you are only interested in this character, then I recommend you to download the game later.
Or do you mean that I need to remove this tag for now?
Maybe he means that since the main character is male, the content with the futa/trans is avoidable or not?
Personally if in a game the main character is male, I have no interest in futas.
Maybe something like that famous basketball game, that is not really a "basketball game", where you can decide if the friend is a futa, or female.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Yep, 3 screenshot, at the moment there is very little content with her, if you are only interested in this character, then I recommend you to download the game later.
Or do you mean that I need to remove this tag for now?
You have it backwards. I think the interest in clarity is more because some (most?) people are actually not keen on being surprised with such content and want more info on whether it's avoidable, optional (can be selected to be female), or mandatory.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, your game looks okay from the previews, but if you can't actually sum it up or write a proper synopsis...I have little hope for the game overall. I don't know what you were trying to convey there, but its not a way to win people over.

Edit: clearly I was wrong, my bad. I forgot how many people don't actually bother to read anything and just like pretty pictures...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnnaturalInstinct-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After a year of separation from your family who moved to a new house, you come to get to know your family again,
but on the other side, meet new people and save the princess from the castle, oh no, this is from another game.
confused-meme.gif

A better overview would be nice...(you know so potential players or patrons know what the story is about..) a list of planned tags would also be good and maybe know if the fetishes are avoidable(don't happen according to player choice) skippable ( happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: ) or forced by plot maybe?:WutFace:

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 32 Votes