battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
cool and all but not everyone likes lesbian or interested in it.

If it was an option to either break up the sister and her girlfriend, COOL. The whole situation is set since our sis found
out we slept with her gf so leading to a breakup could be right there.
If not, then having an option to avoid the sister so we can also avoid lesbian content or that path, COOL.

I will settle just for the younger sis and the mom then which would be fine with me.

I for one would rather have all the girls to myself instead of having to share, I don't share. In this situation, our sister with her gf.
And I damn sure don't wanna be a walking living dildo or third wheel for them.
At that point it's not even a harem since our sister is dating someone else and we would just be joining in turning it into a poly/throuple relationship which I am not interested in, or interested in joining somebody else relationship either.

so far it's no option to avoid it, and that's what some of us have a problem with.

It's forced, especially the sex scene with our sister's girlfriend with no OPTION to opt out.

I for one hate anything forced on me,

It should be optional like all relationships and kinks.

But no one here is forcing the dev to change anything, it's his game at the end of the day and he will obviously have people who don't mind it.

Until then, I will have to pass on this one.
He said it exactly how I feel. I do want to add that the li's and the renders are amazing. I had another game recently that I wanted to sub to so bad but one of the Li's was in a lesbian relationship at the beginning of the story. This was a total turnoff for me as she was the Li I was most interested in. I want all fetishes to be option as in I can choose that they never happened. I don't want to share my Li's with anyone whether they have a penis or not. I am glad that some developers are finally realizing that Harem does not=Bi-sexual Li's. That is a poly relationship and thats the tag that should be used. Every time I see the Lesbian and Harem tag together I do an in depth investigation before I support the game. Until I discovered that the older sister was in a lesbian relationship I absolutely loved what I had seen so far. The developer says that I will be forced into a relationship with her and that will force the Bi-sexual content I don't want on me. I am so tired of the Bi-sexual trope that developers keep trying to force on us. No matter how talented the developer is I only sub to them if they give me 100% choice over the kinks I experience. I don't care what kinks are in there as long as they are optional and not canon. That being said I wish the developer success and maybe your next game will be to my liking.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Glad i read the comments before downloading this shit,i dont know why the player doesnt have the option to tell the older sis and her gf to go fuck themselves without us watching,forced relationships/kinks are a major turn off for most players..so much for there will never be any NTR... SHARING is a big branch of NTR so yeah thanks but no thanks.

Hulkol

Jul 18, 2018
Thank you for a mega great game. The graphics are hammers and the figures are top. The best new game on this site for a long time. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Reactions: Ghosty99

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
He said it exactly how I feel. I do want to add that the li's and the renders are amazing. I had another game recently that I wanted to sub to so bad but one of the Li's was in a lesbian relationship at the beginning of the story. This was a total turnoff for me as she was the Li I was most interested in. I want all fetishes to be option as in I can choose that they never happened. I don't want to share my Li's with anyone whether they have a penis or not. I am glad that some developers are finally realizing that Harem does not=Bi-sexual Li's. That is a poly relationship and thats the tag that should be used. Every time I see the Lesbian and Harem tag together I do an in depth investigation before I support the game. Until I discovered that the older sister was in a lesbian relationship I absolutely loved what I had seen so far. The developer says that I will be forced into a relationship with her and that will force the Bi-sexual content I don't want on me. I am so tired of the Bi-sexual trope that developers keep trying to force on us. No matter how talented the developer is I only sub to them if they give me 100% choice over the kinks I experience. I don't care what kinks are in there as long as they are optional and not canon. That being said I wish the developer success and maybe your next game will be to my liking.
Yeah i'm tired of Dev's using the Lesbian/Bi trope to form a Harem. Like the only reason the women are ok with Harem "Well If i can lick pussy sure i'm in" That's so dumb Makes you feel like the women didn't join your harem for you they joined cause they can lick pussy, But then it's not YOUR Harem it's a fuck all type of relationship which is not a Harem. I think from now on when ever i see Harem/Lesbian tag on a game, I'm going to protest it, I mean we need to show these Dev's that not everybody enjoys Lesbian/Bi content. I'm all for people to enjoy their Kinks, I have a few that i like to see also, But damn does it have to be in every damn Harem game? I use to really enjoy a good Harem game Mainly because i don't like to turn any of the girls down, Makes me feel like shit lol also i don't like to play multiple times to get all the girls. But now if you want to play a Harem game you have to have lesbian/Bi content to have a Harem. For those that don't understand why we complain about Lesbian/Bi content, I would like for you to think of the one thing that REALLY TURNS YOU OFF and then imagine every game combined that tag with your favorite tag when normally it shouldn't be combined, and that's how we feel.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah i'm tired of Dev's using the Lesbian/Bi trope to form a Harem. Like the only reason the women are ok with Harem "Well If i can lick pussy sure i'm in" That's so dumb Makes you feel like the women didn't join your harem for you they joined cause they can lick pussy, But then it's not YOUR Harem it's a fuck all type of relationship which is not a Harem. I think from now on when ever i see Harem/Lesbian tag on a game, I'm going to protest it, I mean we need to show these Dev's that not everybody enjoys Lesbian/Bi content. I'm all for people to enjoy their Kinks, I have a few that i like to see also, But damn does it have to be in every damn Harem game? I use to really enjoy a good Harem game Mainly because i don't like to turn any of the girls down, Makes me feel like shit lol also i don't like to play multiple times to get all the girls. But now if you want to play a Harem game you have to have lesbian/Bi content to have a Harem. For those that don't understand why we complain about Lesbian/Bi content, I would like for you to think of the one thing that REALLY TURNS YOU OFF and then imagine every game combined that tag with your favorite tag when normally it shouldn't be combined, and that's how we feel.
feel like it usually cheapens a story i get its hard to find a way to justify girls being ok with harem but its its boring when the reason is all the charactors are bi

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
feel like it usually cheapens a story i get its hard to find a way to justify girls being ok with harem but its its boring when the reason is all the charactors are bi
To me it would make more sense if the women just comes to terms with sharing MC than it does for the women to change their sexuality. For the women to love the MC so much that they are willing to share him and not lose him. WVM does Harem real well without turning the women Bisexual.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To me it would make more sense if the women just comes to terms with sharing MC than it does for the women to change their sexuality. For the women to love the MC so much that they are willing to share him and not lose him. WVM does Harem real well without turning the women Bisexual.
Look, I agree with you and I hate the trope. As for WVM, maybe so. But, that game has other issues to worry about imo.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
One must either accept everything or reject it!
And here they start: one doesn't like this, the other doesn't like that. Make up your mind to either accept everything or nothing....

I accept everything that I like and everything that I don't like.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
what gourmets have gathered)) The game is good and fun. Author go on. I also dislike many games on f95 but I don’t go to their chat to hate.Please respect the work of the authors. If you don't like the product, go to another shop. otherwise you will remind the old grouchy old woman))
Being a public opinion forum, people give their opinions. If you don't like something, you say so, if you like it, you say so, and the developer checks whether what he does is liked, disliked, or controversial. If you only want to read praise you are in the wrong place.

One must either accept everything or reject it!
And here they start: one doesn't like this, the other doesn't like that. Make up your mind to either accept everything or nothing....

I accept everything that I like and everything that I don't like.
Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about, but if I don't like something, I'll say so.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
any idea when the special sister will get time to shine, also with Gallery will it only be stills or eventually have full scenes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the game, all the ladies are quite stunningly beautiful, not as hung up on the big sis lez relationship reveal since it was already hinted, or if not directly hinted, I just assumed that was going to happen. While I still don't love that trope, I can accept it ONLY if the MC is not treated as a 3rd wheel/sex toy just for the girls to get off to, while they only actually love each other. That shit right there is what soured me most on bisexual LIs more than anything else.

I am also hoping that the Dev was actually referring to the younger sister as the one who is actually forced/required to be the main LI. She's super sweet and adorable and it actually makes more sense to make this a love story between her and the MC. It honestly seems less realistic to make big sis a main LI at this point because she:

a.) already has a love interest of her own who she seemingly is not ok with sharing... and
b.) already treats the MC like he's an annoyance and his presence irritates her.

Yeah... she's definitely not someone I am excited to pursue.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, nice game so far.
But i really hope there will be a choice to reject girls, not to be able to choose which girls you want is one of the things which annoys me the most, the forced scene with the sister's gf was already bad (if it was for the purpose to break them up, ok, not great but ok).
Which brings me to the next point, the big sis, i have no interest in sharing or lesbian content whatsoever.
So if we can't break them up, or avoid her that is a real deal breaker for me.

As for the futa character, i know its avoidable, but if you make a harem/incest focused game, why would you make a path where a dickgirl fucks your girls, even more so if these girls are the family members...
I mean, by the point your LI's ride a another dick, dickgirl or male, it really doesn't matter, it has nothing to do with harem anymore.
Don't get me wrong it's your game and you can do whatever you want, but this just doesn't fit with harem or incest imo.

As for the lil sis i really hope there will be a more romnce focused path, she is sweet, being a dick or rude to her just rubs me the wrong way.
Also hope domination, bondage or other bdsm content will be generaly avoidable.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah i'm tired of Dev's using the Lesbian/Bi trope to form a Harem. Like the only reason the women are ok with Harem "Well If i can lick pussy sure i'm in" That's so dumb Makes you feel like the women didn't join your harem for you they joined cause they can lick pussy
That isn't at all what happened here, though. Quite the opposite, actually. Charlie went after the MC because she wanted a real cock. I was a bit put off trying the most recent version when i read some of the comments here but after playing it, i have to say, i quite liked the way it was done. MC accidently NTR'd his sister. :KEK:

If Charlie/Kelly are the only bisexual girls in the game then i don't have any problem with this. The only thing i didn't like was Kelly finding out so quickly. A LI in a lesbian relationship cheating on her girlfriend with the MC is not something you see very often and it would have been hot for Charlie/MC to fuck around behind her back a little more. :cry:

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Where is the futa/no futa option?

I played it twice and don't remember any futa characters in it
There is very little content with this character at the moment, so the choice of her gender is not yet available. If you do not understand what character this is, look at the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
:unsure:

In the end, if you don't like something, then that's it. I just don't agree with all the (baseless)projection. Not that there couldn't be some valid criticisms but I think it comes down to how the scenario is presented by the developer rather than saying "this is bad because I don't like it" or saying something is what it isn't because of whatever personal reservations one might have.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
There is very little content with this character at the moment, so the choice of her gender is not yet available. If you do not understand what character this is, look at the gallery.
If you choose for it to have a penis. Is "she" going to fuck the girls as well? Or MC in the ass? Or if the answer is neither of those two,.... why give it a penis?
Also, I think an option to avoid the sister and her gf would be nice. I am not asking for you to make extra content to replace it, I'm ok with missing some if it doesnt interest me and is just going to ruin my experience of the game.

Reactions: brybry1311
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes