brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
Honestly i was really liking the game but but charlie drops thats she is in a relationship with your sister. Huge turn off and I specifically look to avoid games with lesbian stuff. I suggest you put in at least the developer notes that they are in a relationship even if we don't see it.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone help proof read. My first language is also not English. But its pain to read the dialogues :D

robber's slicker

May 22, 2019
As a rule props in DAZ3d are very crooked, low-poly "baked" textures don't fit the size much noise, bump, excessive displement. Surprised by your pictures, classic composition, correct, medium shot. Clean, light rendering of environments and rooms, real food and glassware. Cool, women are alive, they seem to breathe. All modelers from DAZ3d make the same mistake they all have only one dull cunt for all games. Remember this as "DOKA2".

Reactions: Merizmare

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
This has potential, I'm already liking Ashley but I'll wait for more content before giving it a rating. I'll be interested in seeing more.

Reactions: Ghosty99

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'll go ahead and tell you your going to have a lot of incest harem lovers check this out BUT a lot of them are going to be disappointed when they see the sister already in a relationship and not only that but a lesbian relationship. Can already see the forced lesbian/Bi content happening and that will knock more people out of wanting to play it. Not saying your not going to have a lot of supporters i'm just saying the crowd you thought you was drawing in by using the harem incest tags are not going to be to happy. Not everybody is into Lesbian/Bi content.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'll go ahead and tell you your going to have a lot of incest harem lovers check this out BUT a lot of them are going to be disappointed when they see the sister already in a relationship and not only that but a lesbian relationship. Can already see the forced lesbian/Bi content happening and that will knock more people out of wanting to play it. Not saying your not going to have a lot of supporters i'm just saying the crowd you thought you was drawing in by using the harem incest tags are not going to be to happy. Not everybody is into Lesbian/Bi content.
I came here for the Harem/Incest tags and I have no problem with her being in a lesbian relationship.......

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I came here for the Harem/Incest tags and I have no problem with her being in a lesbian relationship.......
I personally, after knowing that they are lesbians, don't have any interest in the older sister or her girlfriend. From what the Dev said we can't ignore the MC's sister (romance is mandatory), so it would be nice to be able to avoid her girlfriend and thus not have any lesbian sex scenes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I personally, after knowing that they are lesbians, don't have any interest in the older sister or her girlfriend. From what the Dev said we can't ignore the MC's sister (romance is mandatory), so it would be nice to be able to avoid her girlfriend and thus not have any lesbian sex scenes.
That's how I feel. I haven't even dl'd this and I doubt I will. Unless the dev allows us to avoid the gf and lez scenes at first and later break them up.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
cool and all but not everyone likes lesbian or interested in it.

If it was an option to either break up the sister and her girlfriend, COOL. The whole situation is set since our sis found
out we slept with her gf so leading to a breakup could be right there.
If not, then having an option to avoid the sister so we can also avoid lesbian content or that path, COOL.

I will settle just for the younger sis and the mom then which would be fine with me.

I for one would rather have all the girls to myself instead of having to share, I don't share. In this situation, our sister with her gf.
And I damn sure don't wanna be a walking living dildo or third wheel for them.
At that point it's not even a harem since our sister is dating someone else and we would just be joining in turning it into a poly/throuple relationship which I am not interested in, or interested in joining somebody else relationship either.

so far it's no option to avoid it, and that's what some of us have a problem with.

It's forced, especially the sex scene with our sister's girlfriend with no OPTION to opt out.

I for one hate anything forced on me,

It should be optional like all relationships and kinks.

But no one here is forcing the dev to change anything, it's his game at the end of the day and he will obviously have people who don't mind it.

Until then, I will have to pass on this one.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
cool and all but not everyone likes lesbian or interested in it.

If it was an option to either break up the sister and her girlfriend, COOL. The whole situation is set since our sis found
out we slept with her gf so leading to a breakup could be right there.
If not, then having an option to avoid the sister so we can also avoid lesbian content or that path, COOL.

I will settle just for the younger sis and the mom then which would be fine with me.

I for one would rather have all the girls to myself instead of having to share, I don't share. In this situation, our sister with her gf.
And I damn sure don't wanna be a walking living dildo or third wheel for them.
At that point it's not even a harem since our sister is dating someone else and we would just be joining in turning it into a poly/throuple relationship which I am not interested in, or interested in joining somebody else relationship either.

so far it's no option to avoid it, and that's what some of us have a problem with.

It's forced, especially the sex scene with our sister's girlfriend with no OPTION to opt out.

I for one hate anything forced on me,

It should be optional like all relationships and kinks.

But no one here is forcing the dev to change anything, it's his game at the end of the day and he will obviously have people who don't mind it.

Until then, I will have to pass on this one.
i didnt like the forced scene with the sisters gf either but if it leads toa route where they break up if fine by me

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes