snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Complete agreement. But, as I said before, devs should write what they want. I just hope the dev will at least consider making things like this optional. I get that family isn't avoidable, I play one other game where it's the same and I have no issues with it. At least so far, the other dev is giving us options whether we want to let them interact with each other. Anyway, in the end, it's the dev's game and can write it however they want.
Curious as to what the other game you are talking about is?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I will give an alternative opinion and support the developer saying that incest and trans (male on trans for me personally) is acceptable. I propose that he create a channel in discord and choose a site to support in addition to boosty. It's always interesting to watch the developers from Eastern Europe (my guess).

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's great that NTR is not going to be in the game BUT some people including me put's swinging/sharing in the same catagory as NTR. Especially if it's not avoidable. And even if it is avoidable how much of the game involves swinging/sharing? Will you miss a large chunk of content cause you don't want to share your Li? How focused is the Sharing in the story? Those are the kind of questions most people that don't like sharing or NTR. JS

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I know a lot of players are making suggestions based on what they like and don't like. A lot of players will be turned off by the futa/trans content. It's great that you are making it optional, but some people will be upset that such a cute character is now off the table. My suggestion is to make her sex optional, either futa/trans or female. Braindrop did it successfully in WVM.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know a lot of players are making suggestions based on what they like and don't like. A lot of players will be turned off by the futa/trans content. It's great that you are making it optional, but some people will be upset that such a cute character is now off the table. My suggestion is to make her sex optional, either futa/trans or female. Braindrop did it successfully in WVM.
I think, somewhere in this post, Merizmare mentioned thinking about doing that. But, am not really sure. lol

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Yes, I've been thinking about it and you know, there won't be any content with her in 0.4 yet, but before doing 0.5 I'm create a poll *should we to give the player the opportunity to choose Nelly gender*.
It's actually not that easy for me, because the development time of each version will increase by about +-10 days, as I will have to do different animations. During this time, I would have managed to make a lot of content.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, I've been thinking about it and you know, there won't be any content with her in 0.4 yet, but before doing 0.5 I'm create a poll *should we to give the player the opportunity to choose Nelly gender*.
It's actually not that easy for me, because the development time of each version will increase by about +-10 days, as I will have to do different animations. During this time, I would have managed to make a lot of content.
My personal opinion on this, which doesn't really matter as I'm not a patron, is to keep Nelly as she is. You created her as trans for a reason and whether that means she's there to further the story, complicate the story or enhance the story, she's there. For better worse and whether people who aren't a patron likes her as trans or not, doesn't matter. You should keep her the way she is, the way you made her. Adding a gender-swap for her will only complicate and impede your progress/timeline on getting out your game on whatever schedule you have now. Again, this is your game and whatever you decide to do is what matters. My opinion doesn't matter at all.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Merizmare loved it,just wish the scene where mc goes to mom while she has that secret inside her and puts her wet fingers to his lips,would be much better if she puts then in his mouth and he comments on the taste;):eek::love::love::love::love:(y)

Reactions: Merizmare

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
My personal opinion on this, which doesn't really matter
Don't be so negative, I read almost everything and take every opinion into account, it's not a joke, I see what people write, just for one reason or another I can't do everything that people want.
To be honest, I'm sooo excited that I did some shit, and people are discussing it, someone likes it, someone doesn't, someone is happy, someone is angry :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't be so negative, I read almost everything and take every opinion into account, it's not a joke, I see what people write, just for one reason or another I can't do everything that people want.
To be honest, I'm sooo excited that I did some shit, and people are discussing it, someone likes it, someone doesn't, someone is happy, someone is angry :D
It's always a good thing when you accomplish something and people talk about it. As for being negative, I was just stating facts. In the long run, you have to do what you want. Don't want to see another dev abandon their dream because they decided to some stuff they really didn't want to do and get so frustrated they just give up. But, it's good that you read people's opinions and then think on them. But, in the end, the only person you should please is yourself.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes