Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It was interesting until this update, the girls are beautiful, especially the mom, and the older sister, BUT she's a lesbian, or at best she'll be bi. The biggest problem is that we don't have the option to choose.
If we could choose, I would settle for the mom and I would be happy with just her, but since we have no choice, I guess content with the sister and her girlfriend will be mandatory.
I'm not a big fan of lesbian content, or bi, (unless the MC is the lesbian in question) so maybe I won't follow this, perhaps a tag should be created that goes something like LNTR. Good luck to the dev anyway.
Technically, it's not NTR or LNTR. It's as others have said: Sharing. The girl in question is actually the sister's gf, who, I guess decides to share her gf with the MC. Same as you, I'm just not into that. I'm not into lesbian scenes at all, but, sometimes, if it's done right, I can deal with it. Mostly devs just put it in, because a lot of people enjoy those types of scenes. People who don't, like me, you and others I could name, apparently aren't the norm.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Technically, it's not NTR or LNTR. It's as others have said: Sharing. The girl in question is actually the sister's gf, who, I guess decides to share her gf with the MC. Same as you, I'm just not into that. I'm not into lesbian scenes at all, but, sometimes, if it's done right, I can deal with it. Mostly devs just put it in, because a lot of people enjoy those types of scenes. People who don't, like me, you and others I could name, apparently aren't the norm.
I don't like girl-girl content and I don't understand why it is in so many games, but it is.

As for the sharing so far, the MC doesn't even know she is the sis' girlfriend until after the sex. I might give the game a chance to see what can actually be chosen or avoided, but I love when the player has more choice.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't like girl-girl content and I don't understand why it is in so many games, but it is.

As for the sharing so far, the MC doesn't even know she is the sis' girlfriend until after the sex. I might give the game a chance to see what can actually be chosen or avoided, but I love when the player has more choice.
Same. But, we have to remember we're apparently not the normal ones. :ROFLMAO: But, hopefully the dev will give us options to break the sister and the other girl up. But, if the dev likes these types of scenes, we might be shit out of luck. Which is fine. It's the dev's game and I'm not going to bitch about what they want.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Do people really want to avoid this cute little thing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not really a futa fan, but when I come across a sweet little thing, and as Feminine as that, I don't mind, in fact, I don't mind sharing my girls with her.
As for the NTR tag, I think it needs to be removed, and the share tag added. Since, as far as I understand, the MC will share his/her girls with the futa (optionally).
Seen like this... I confirm that I'm going to avoid her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as the femdom doesn't affect the MC...

Same. But, we have to remember we're apparently not the normal ones. :ROFLMAO: But, hopefully the dev will give us options to break the sister and the other girl up. But, if the dev likes these types of scenes, we might be shit out of luck. Which is fine. It's the dev's game and I'm not going to bitch about what they want.
I'm one of those rare people who doesn't like boring lesbian sex.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
There will be 2 types of choices in the game:
1) With most characters there will be 2 types of interaction For example, with Ashley, you can be very gentle or a little more rude.
2) Choices that will affect the course of history or lead you to one of the endings. I will make sure that you understand that this choice is very important, you will see.

I'm so tired of saying this for the hundredth time, there will be no NTR in this game.

No, family members cannot be avoided.
sory for tiring u, but game is tagged by NTR....and did not readed in dev notes if avoidable or not :D

and looks it was swinged to swinging....not fan of this to.....not technicaly NTR but still give same vibes as i dont share what is mine. bye and GL

Reactions: ThaDude1977

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2286066

Because I really don't want to see or share any LI with any of the others. I understand that the sister is already in a relationship, but, damn. That's not my jam. Can we break up them up later at least?
based on where it is in story its seems there could be a believable route route for that but will the dev do that is a question in itself. i hope so as a dislike lesbian/bi LI's in these games too.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
based on where it is in story its seems there could be a believable route route for that but will the dev do that is a question in itself. i hope so as a dislike lesbian/bi LI's in these games too.
But, we have to remember that we are the few. I don't expect a dev to change or add in stuff, just to please me and the few others. I'm a firm believer now, that a dev needs to write their game their way.

Reactions: goulet1995

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
sory for tiring u, but game is tagged by NTR....and did not readed in dev notes if avoidable or not :D

and looks it was swinged to swinging....not fan of this to.....not technicaly NTR but still give same vibes as i dont share what is mine. bye and GL
the dev has said multiple times there isnt any ntr and any sharing will come down to your choices
But, we have to remember that we are the few. I don't expect a dev to change or add in stuff, just to please me and the few others. I'm a firm believer now, that a dev needs to write their game their way.
i agree but maybe the only reason a dev might not do something like that is they dont know if anyone woulf even play that route as long as it dosnt get to a point of people demanding the game fit certain preferences.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.
Swinging/sharing with a futa..?!??!

a blessing.gif

ChimeraXXX

Sep 12, 2020
OO ... Looking forward to see where we go here ... :)

And for the "lesbian/bi LI's" content I throw my glove in favour of it ... :devilish:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
IMPO, making the LIs lesbian or bisexual (that trope is quite common, but there are several new devs that have added the options to avoid that lately (y)) is simply because they find it easier for the story (or it could be because they like it and they think that everyone likes it)

Why do I say easier? because they are not going to generate drama when the mc tells them that he is fucking whit X character :KEK:, or the easiest way to add threesomes scenes (although using trope Bi to reach a threesome is not funny).

Apart from that devs save a lot of time, since they do not make 2 or more extra paths, nor the renders and story.

A pity if it is going to be forced since the dev said that the family is not avoidable

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
IMPO, making the LIs lesbian or bisexual (that trope is quite common, but there are several new devs that have added the options to avoid that lately (y)) is simply because they find it easier for the story (or it could be because they like it and they think that everyone likes it)

Why do I say easier? because they are not going to generate drama when the mc tells them that he is fucking whit X character :KEK:, or the easiest way to add threesomes scenes (although using trope Bi to reach a threesome is not funny).

Apart from that devs save a lot of time, since they do not make 2 or more extra paths, nor the renders and story.

A pity if it is going to be forced since the dev said that the family is not avoidable
Complete agreement. But, as I said before, devs should write what they want. I just hope the dev will at least consider making things like this optional. I get that family isn't avoidable, I play one other game where it's the same and I have no issues with it. At least so far, the other dev is giving us options whether we want to let them interact with each other. Anyway, in the end, it's the dev's game and can write it however they want.

Reactions: Chimba

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
anothet game..

another forced lesbian type deal..

tired of this honestly..

so far no choices...

couldn't avoid the our LESBIAN/BI sis gf NOT AT ALL.

are we sure this not a kinetic novel?

Also after reading how none of the MAIN LI are avoiadable so now we can't even avoid the lesbian trope.

I don't share, man or woman I am a greedy bastard...

I would rather have ALL OF MY LIs to myself.

And lesbian just bores me honestly and it's not my thing and I wish it was optional like ALL FETISHES.

So now of COURSE one of the sisters HAS to be a lesbian and with a gf so we gonna have to 3rd wheel our way in there relationship.

FUN.

gonna pass on this for now.

it's the dev game but I do hope he MAKE THAT OPTIONAL down the line.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well I understand devs who don't want to make multiple paths in their games, I know from my own experience, it's a pain in the ass, and there's more room for bugs.
In this case, it's a pity (for me), because I really like the mom character, but I don't like other kind of content that the game has, or will have, it would be "relatively easy" to avoid that kind of content in the game if the option is given, since the content would be already done, you just have to omit it, but it's actually harder to do it than to say it.:cool:
But I will not push further, in any case I get a beautiful and sexy mom wallpaper for my desktop.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The sister looks like she's 11 and the mother like she's 17 (with fake tits). Freaking me out a bit.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
sharing with another man will not be in future updates right?
note: I haven't played it yet and I don't know if you already have it

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes