letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
game is pretty cool for me from all angle.. do as you like. you can't please everyone))огромное спасибо и удачи!!;)

Jan 12, 2022
Great artwork, really something to be proud of! Really looking forward to more content with Nellie - please no hate, if it's not your cup of tea, there's always the option to avoid. Hoping she's open to topping, but this is just my humble desire and it's up to the Dev to decide what happens. In any case, hope it's a great start to the new year for everyone!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Top and bottom, as I understand it, is it dominant or dominated? (sorry, I'm not good at tags).
Top and Bottom refer to what role the person takes during sex, bottom means someone more "submissive" who likes more to receive and top means someone more "dominant" likes to give, there is also the term switch or vers for someone who likes doing both.

What Wolf (and maybe other users) wants to know is, let's say it in a more direct way, if the content with the trans character also includes that this fuck the mc's ass ( maybe other LI?) or if the trans just wants to receive,that's why the question is if it's bottom, top or switch/versatile.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
a dev who writes a trans char into the there game and says that char can be avoided means that they can't be avoided she will be a part of the game and yet she can sleep with the mc 's Li's don't know about you but that falls under this sites Ntr tag so should be put under planned tags for future content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is none at all.
Then folks shouldn't look at the gallery. I was wondering if I missed something after I checked out the gallery, guess not yet in these early stages of the game.

a dev who writes a trans char into the there game and says that char can be avoided means that they can't be avoided she will be a part of the game and yet she can sleep with the mc 's Li's don't know about you but that falls under this sites Ntr tag so should be put under planned tags for future content.
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)
Sounds like it's avoidable to me.

A post on so called NTR

Developer even stated right here there would be no NTR

For those who haven't read the thread:
there will be no NTR
pregnancy will be in the form of one of the ending no more
sharing will be patches in 15-20 and OPTIONAL (if I live to see this time)
as will be optional trans

Reactions: Asmodeus34

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wait whats up with the futa tage since there aint no futa in the game

Or is that based on future updates ?

So far quite a entertaining game

Shame that we pissed off Kelly when we did her gf :ROFLMAO: Too be fair we only knew she was kelly her gf after we did her so it aint the mc fault really

Beautiful women in this game for the most part

Cant wait to see whats next in this story

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a reason the milfs look like teenagers and the teenagers look a lot younger?? Loli is definitely not my thing and you know I'm all for milfs but I can't help but feel the closest milf looking character is the grandma :confused:. Just sayin...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Top and bottom, as I understand it, is it dominant or dominated? (sorry, I'm not good at tags).
I've received quite a lot of feedback like yours and I'm actually thinking about the possibility of choosing a gender for futa, I think someday I will create a poll. But if you are interested specifically in the bottom or the top then of course - top.
Yeah, Top & bottom are used to refer to Dom & sub like roles, but not that much BDSM-like.
In case of most trans content however, bottom/sub is referring to the one receiving the penis & Top/Dom to the one using their penis. This is not really accurate as a woman can be Top in a scene receiving penetration. But it's how most people refer to it.

Any clarification on if it's trans-on-male, male-on-trans and/or player choice?
I used the more accurate description of Male-on-Trans & Trans->Male. Thanks for the reply. More ppl prefer Male->trans I think, though the alternative also has it's fans.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes